• Views 4,876
Status
Not open for further replies.
kamenlee430

kamenlee430

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember there is a vedio, recorded by someone, posted on youtude, showing that he can get an invisible shield and fire his primary weapon, me and one of a guy on here, tried to let the uploader tell how to do that, but fail, he said he will just report this glitch, RIP.

but today, i found something interesting. Dont know if you guys know Weibo, known as Chinese twitter. UBI official just post an 1.3 DLC notes. (link: http://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309403989963745152991#_rnd1466920786874)

And it says: 修正防弹护盾在开启和关闭物品栏后会变成无敌状态。
means Fix ballistic shield that after you open and close your inventory(?), it become invincible.

Still trying right now, post anything if you have any idea.

N

NQ69

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamesglitches youtube Channel has a video of it posted About a week ago..

It's really easy,

1.find pistol (npc drop) has to be one that can be dropped (shared).
2.equip that pistol put ur other pistols in youre stashbox)
3.equip youre ballistic shield.
4.press start go to ur pistol and drop it ( share it)
5. U now dont have a pistol with you and the game let u use ur first gun.
Aug or really any weapon that u have as ur primary

Notice that this is a glitch sometimes it wont register ur hitmarks.

Hope this helps u out!

kamenlee430

kamenlee430

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamesglitches youtube Channel has a video of it posted About a week ago..

It's really easy,

1.find pistol (npc drop) has to be one that can be dropped (shared).
2.equip that pistol put ur other pistols in youre stashbox)
3.equip youre ballistic shield.
4.press start go to ur pistol and drop it ( share it)
5. U now dont have a pistol with you and the game let u use ur first gun.
Aug or really any weapon that u have as ur primary

Notice that this is a glitch sometimes it wont register ur hitmarks.

Hope this helps u out!
I've tried this before I can even register my hitmark every time. This method can also boost your gear score to 240 to troll others, but unfortunately I found that it is just visual effect, equip your sheild after you shared the pistol, the primary weapon damage never register and you can't use any ability the shield is still attackable.
And this is how you register every shot: take cover, shoot some rounds, reload, as soon as you are reloading, get out of cover and done. But after this, your sheild is just visual, the bullet will hit you directly.
The vedio that I talking about, I believe it is in a thread post by someone below, showing that he can use his primary, ability, with an invisible and invincible sheild in front of him, I believe the notes from UBI is talking about the same one, but still don't know how to do that :frown:

REVBLAQ

REVBLAQ

Reaction score
Sin$
Remember there is a vedio, recorded by someone, posted on youtude, showing that he can get an invisible shield and fire his primary weapon, me and one of a guy on here, tried to let the uploader tell how to do that, but fail, he said he will just report this glitch, RIP.

but today, i found something interesting. Dont know if you guys know Weibo, known as Chinese twitter. UBI official just post an 1.3 DLC notes. (link: http://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309403989963745152991#_rnd1466920786874)

And it says: 修正防弹护盾在开启和关闭物品栏后会变成无敌状态。

Translation

The new suite of new content

·

By the completion of Manhattan's most challenging activities to get set. Collect and equip powerful package can get bonuses and talent. ·

Set a new one: o "Alpha Bridge" - take advantage of this powerful set of packages to get all the new talent weaponry weapons · Added 9 weapon styles: o

Military G36 G36 assault rifle assault rifle o o

o enhanced version of the G36 assault rifle Stock SVD sniper rifle SVD sniper rifle paratrooper o

o o PP-19 submachine gun PP-19 submachine gun strengthen edition

o o X-45 pistol first wave of X-45 pistol ·

Added a top unique weapon: o highly anticipated - a unique automatic shotguns, tailored for close fighting weapons. · Added new mission mode two challenges difficulty of the task: o Hudson camps

o Queens Tunnel Camp · Added Heroic:

o challenge more powerful enemy to get the top award

o can be used in the attacks and main tasks: Hudson camps, Queens tunnel camp, the Russian Embassy, the Lincoln tunnel inspection point, lexington activity Center, Warren Gheit plants o daily tasks do not support heroic

"RTS" RTS · base of operations within the new public social areas. · "Transfer station" entry position in the rear base of operations incentives supplier side. · Visit high-value target officers and a new businessman. * Players can travel quickly to "transfer station."

Weapons recalibration
Which the player can now be re-calibrated at the calibration station a weapon talent. · Recalibration arms talent consumes weapon kit, and this kit may be produced to obtain the game or player. Unique weapons will not be calibrated. General equipment changes · Added score 231 dark zone

· Increase the player locker space to 70 cells (containing a base of operations to upgrade) * Players can now be paired in the region can not be reborn, and can quickly travel to the team's activities in the region. Will encounter Level 30 or above NPC the player character level 30. · shall now proceed to roam. * Players now if left idle for more than 15 minutes will be the server shave. * Players are now unable to cast motor skill moves to cover between bunker. Error Correction

·

Fixed "Predator" Set of 4 Set Addition of bloodshed if the player does not trigger debris "radiance talent." · Fixed EMP grenades sometimes does not trigger a "last resort" package of four suits bonus grenades removal effect. · "Predatory hunters' weapons talent now corrected to the players themselves as the recovery amount of the value of life, rather than the target value of life. · Fixed "recovery connection" unique skills when the player carrying the items next to go will be given the acceleration effect.

·

Fixed bulletproof shield when players lose tumbling objects collide. · Fixed bulletproof shield in the open and closed bar items will become invincible.

· Fixed NPC in different camps event will airdrop supplies in case the place of war. • When the team sent an invitation to amend the list of recommendations player player, the player will be displayed in place of the dark areas in the large map.

· Fixed VOIP voice delay would cause dark areas and stop-motion phenomenon. · Fixed sealed storage box giving Bureau of Land Strategic equipment, if the player has a pocket full amount of the excess equipment will not fall to the ground. · Fixed the player sometimes can not be seized currency NPC falling. · Fixed mutiny agents was eliminated after the icon is still displayed in the wrong on the map. · Fixed players can use the bulletproof shield across the dark area checkpoint gate, leading the mutiny agents enter the dark zone checkpoint. · Fixed players will be sent out errors in the Clinton area electronics store. · Fixed wrong player can leave the game field napalm task during the manufacturing field.

·

Fixed players in the dark area 06 is determined to leave the playing area and are sent out errors. · Fixed players climb the ladder in the dark area 01 may be damaged when the error. · Fixed several collision issues on the role of the Brooklyn area crucial task appears. · Fixed "search and destroy" an important target mark does not appear on the big map errors. High-value target NPC · Fixed the Flatiron District and can penetrate walls error. · Fixed the dark areas 04 sometimes appear a group of NPC 1 level. · Fixed sometimes dismantling station interface window and make an overlap.

·

Fixed sometimes refill ignores long magazine accessories when unloaded. · Fixed refill the action does not end in a complete mistake. · Fixed the player will be stuck in a state of blind fire. · Fixed players appear fall damage warning does not move during the interaction. · Fixed the appearance of distant objects in the game dropped displayed in color. · Fixed the dark areas of grenades and gunfire players spread error. · Fixed a number when you interact with the joint patrol of combat forces subtitle translation. · Fixed error of displaying inverted moon.

PC Exclusive · Fixed grenade and consumables improved selection control ring. · Added their own skills cast button configuration (can be customized). * Players will now kill published by chat channel, it will announce the name of the player. · Added chat channel ignore list FULL notice, old records will not be pushed to the end of the list.

· Fixed high-value target officers notification UI · Fixed players with the businessman dialogue after changing blueprint select the scroll bar will not return the interface to the top. · Fixed a player at any merchant interface scroll bars can not return to the top of the panel when replacing the drawing is wrong. · Tobii eye trackers: Fixed using screen view, can not be aligned with the line of sight targeting next player's goal.

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got this to work multiple times yesterday i recorded vids but damned if i know a guarenteed way to trigger it.

Once invisible shield is bugged you can spam stack the invisible shield and change to other mods of ballistic shield and stack them

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and this is why i stopped playing the piece of crap game it was once i reached max level for DZ. people that can't play the game right and need to cheat to get a kill.

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and this is why i stopped playing the piece of crap game it was once i reached max level for DZ. people that can't play the game right and need to cheat to get a kill.
I also have 230gs in the 0 . 160 bracket ......
You mad bro

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and you're lucky i never saw you in my bracket because you would have been another person i banned from Ubisoft for Bug exploitation and btw it's visual now it doesn't actually have any effect because it bases your actual armor and weapon stats not gear score anymore. if you have a white body piece and or weapon, it counts what your highest is and sticks in where it belongs. if you glitch out of it, it's visual and puts your effect down to what players in that bracket do and survive. so in layman's terms, your cheating a$$ got done what should have been done a long time ago
Im on the one bro . Im fine for a few weeks yet.

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on the one bro . Im fine for a few weeks yet.
yeah because everyone you go against are scrubs. if you have 230 GS I can guarantee a 120 that knows what they're doing can take you down without even trying.

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah because everyone you go against are scrubs. if you have 230 GS I can guarantee a 120 that knows what they're doing can take you down without even trying.
Na mayne 520 toughness 140 dmg m870 19 skill 4 piece sentry 2 piece blind ....i ...destroy...noobs..lol have to have fun somehow

Or when i cbf 5 sentry reckless

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Na mayne 520 toughness 140 dmg m870 19 skill 4 piece sentry 2 piece blind ....i ...destroy...noobs..lol have to have fun somehow

Or when i cbf 5 sentry reckless
and i said your gear is nerfed to what it should be down in that bracket. it takes what you have and makes the the equivalent to what the lower end of that gear it. you're not wrecking anyone with a fake gear score kid 
your 230 gear score and stats are nerfed down to 110 with 1/3 of the stats. the sole fact you think you're wrecking people is proof enough to know that you're getting wrecked and can't figure out how to fix it.

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and i said your gear is nerfed to what it should be down in that bracket. it takes what you have and makes the the equivalent to what the lower end of that gear it. you're not wrecking anyone with a fake gear score kid 
your 230 gear score and stats are nerfed down to 110 with 1/3 of the stats. the sole fact you think you're wrecking people is proof enough to know that you're getting wrecked and can't figure out how to fix it.

Last I checked what your crying like a baby about doesn't effect us yet....

So anyway you cried and cried and said the only way they can do it is to cheat, then you tell him that with him doing it that it doesn't work but at the same time take your anger out on him because you don't like people exploiting. So my question is are you mad at him?? You made a whole argument as to why you shouldn't be mad at him but then continue to throw out unbased comments of anger.... Good job buddy. Maybe you should think it through a lil more but before you do that maybe you should think it through about who to complain too and where to do it at. Just think it through next time man.

The space below this line is for your complaints.

——————————————————————

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hit so hard hes not even crawling

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
taking my anger out on him yet i wasn't angry i was telling him it doesn't work like it used to and everyone i went against when i played that did it, i DDOSd them because they were ruining the game. what is the point in playing a game if you need to cheat to play it? you ruin it for the people that don't. i use this forum for glitches that can be used alone during missions not against players because that just proves that you're a little p**** that gets wrecked in your bracket so you need to cheat to get into lower brackets to feel all big and bad but little do you realize, you're an even bigger p**** than you were in your other bracket because at least there you were getting wrecked where you should be. let me catch him in my DZ server and he's getting hit offline because people won't even fight him if they don't realize it's just visual. 

and yes because he did NOT fight back the way he should have if he realized it was just visual. i'm telling you man let me see you in my DZ in a week doing this **** and i'll wreck your *** then kick you offline for good and everytime you come back, you're getting hit off again. p*****s like you don't deserve to be playing the game
Yea he totally had a chance ....

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea he totally had a chance ....
once again your stats and gear score is visual. throw a grenade at the ground and watch your health drop like hell apposed to what it does when you're in your correct bracket. it will drop almost all the way if not kill you compared to if you're your correct bracket, it will barely do anything to you.

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once again your stats and gear score is visual. throw a grenade at the ground and watch your health drop like hell apposed to what it does when you're in your correct bracket. it will drop almost all the way if not kill you compared to if you're your correct bracket, it will barely do anything to you.
Stats dont scale yet bro.

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
taking my anger out on him yet i wasn't angry i was telling him it doesn't work like it used to and everyone i went against when i played that did it, i DDOSd them because they were ruining the game. what is the point in playing a game if you need to cheat to play it? you ruin it for the people that don't. i use this forum for glitches that can be used alone during missions not against players because that just proves that you're a little p**** that gets wrecked in your bracket so you need to cheat to get into lower brackets to feel all big and bad but little do you realize, you're an even bigger p**** than you were in your other bracket because at least there you were getting wrecked where you should be. let me catch him in my DZ server and he's getting hit offline because people won't even fight him if they don't realize it's just visual. 

and yes because he did NOT fight back the way he should have if he realized it was just visual. i'm telling you man let me see you in my DZ in a week doing this **** and i'll wreck your *** then kick you offline for good and everytime you come back, you're getting hit off again. p*****s like you don't deserve to be playing the game

I love how you talk about folks "cheating" and then use "cheating" to seek out your only means of revenge; like you are the regulation police, or something. Wouldn't that make you exactly the same as them?? Are you not ruining it by "cheating" as well and would that not put you in the same category as them?? Put your big boy pants on. If they actually did this regulary then I have old imagine by now that, if they had any sense, they would have measures to prevent you from kicking them, as I don't even do this **** but even I take the proper precautions for online play/use.

You also don't seem to be very up to date on the workings of the game. I believe that's your biggest issue. The fact that you used that video as your proof?? Shows your comprehension of it all and your attitude in the naming of it goes such a long way as well. You seem like you just went on to describe yourself and projected it out onto your opponents. What do I know though. No hate just an observation. You have a good day sir.

Last edited:
Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut

Time Bonus // XBL Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

You realize that you are on a modding site, correct? People mod games on a modding site. If that is too much to handle, then I suggest finding a new website to spend your time on if modding games makes you that mad. Also,
#3.3 Content in posts / topics / responses must not contain, but not limited to:

a. Flaming / Disrespect towards other members or staff.

Im pretty sure that includes DDoS threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register