• Start date
  • Views 554
I

IIVIIr T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IIVIIr T

Welcome to IIVIIr T's favorite zombie glitches on TranZit!

Within this topic i will post all of my favorite TranZit glitches, which when done correctly and with the right methods and strategy you and your team will be INVINCIBLE and will be able to get to the highest of rounds.

This video is named 'Black ops 2 Zombies tranzit Zombie shield GOD mode glitch! IIVIIr T' which is a very very simple glitch which forces the zombies to pile up in different spots.
youtube.com/watch?v=WNc2o-v_5j8

Now the second video im here to show you is 'Black ops 2 zombies Tranzit barrier glitch Near power room and tombstone *NEW UNPATCHED*' this glitch is anothe pile up glitch which DOESN'T require a zombie shield or a turbine (but using a turbine is a bit better). BEST DONE WITH MORE THAN ONE PLAYER WHO WILL COLLECT THE POWER UPS, THESE PLAYERS STAND BEHIND THE PLAYER ON THE EDGE.
youtube.com/watch?v=m7gR8rFBEmQ

Right guys this is my very favorite glitch,'Black ops 2: Under and out of map Wall breach glitch Tutorial IIVIIr T' it allows you to go under the map and still collect power ups. The glitch is very hard o get through the wall, but extremely awesome when in the glitch. BEST DONE WITH GALVAKNUCKLES!
youtube.com/watch?v=iq-73x

Thanks for watching guys, i hope these videos help you, and good luck getting to high rounds :smile:No scope collatteral? youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-vHYH_yJw.

I will update this topic when i have the newest zombie glitches. Thats all for now, subscribe for instant notification of the latest tutorials.

Top Bottom
Login
Register