• Start date
  • Views 900
lildeadman V2

lildeadman

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it in the first page of posts haha.
(I don't have a recorder so I just took pictures with my phone of the steps, working on getting a recorder though)
(This is where the glitch is and where we are going to start at.)
invasionlayoutk.jpg

When you spawn (preferably as the terrorists side) goto this Military styled Hummer:
camerazoom2012081719551.jpg

-
-
-
Hop up onto the Hummer, and look at the wall under the window and move around slowly until you find the "Press 'A' to Vault".
camerazoom2012081719584.jpg

-
-
-
Once you climb onto the ledge in the picture above, you can walk around almost the whole building.
camerazoom2012081719585.jpg
camerazoom2012081719585.jpg

-
-
-
I was in a Free-for-All and almost had a Nuke, until someone caught on haha. I didn't stay in one place, I moved around the ledge. Seemed to keep people off guard enough for ya to kill them :wink:

This is pretty much the first "tutorial" I've made before, so if you're going to talk how crappy this may be. Realize that:
1.) This is done from a camera phone, so that's why I have crappy quality pictures.
2.) If this has already been posted or just common sense to some of you guys, my bad. Just report it to a moderator and have this post taken down.

lildeadman V2

lildeadman

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Huh....apparently resizing the pictures in the post doesn't work..

Top Bottom
Login
Register