Solved **Invalid**, who/what is it?

• Thread starter Thelema
  • Start date
  • Views 373
Thelema

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Sin$
Myself and RaoulDuke were attempting a car duplication glitch (and failed) when I received a message from a contact named "**Invalid**". This message appeared after we failed the duplication glitch, RaoulDuke had just left the session. Anyway, I don't really know what to make of this. Can someone shed some light on it?​

Screenshot_Original.jpg

rsz_1rsz_screenshot_original.png

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I have had this show up before and sure it happens when someone messages you then leaves the session, when they leave the name of the member who messaged you will turn to the invalid text.

Upvote 0
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
it may be a one off, next DLC contact. Like some people, they get clothes/hats before others when a prepackaged update like the one we just got hit. I recall a 7s member having this happen in the last week with chic clothes.

I'll bet it's a new contact for the V-Day update, but... since your machine hasn't been ticketed with the contact or job requirements yet, you're getting a result, much like when you inject a hotknife into a garage on old Gen if you didn't have the CE edition. It says "downloadable content missing." You have either the contact version of that result....or it was just a bug.

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I have had this show up before and sure it happens when someone messages you then leaves the session, when they leave the name of the member who messaged you will turn to the invalid text.
It's this. There was an old glitch where if you sent a text then left, it would put the recipient in a kind of OTR glitch. I would then have a friend in the session kill them and they'd remain stuck to the ground until they rebooted.

Upvote 0
Thelema

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, it must have been RaoulDuke. He was looking up a YouTube video at the time. Thanks for the replies, that cleared that up.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register