Invalid Golden Lancer code resolution

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by iDecryption, Nov 10, 2008 with 14 replies and 4,812 views.

1. iDecryption

iDecryption Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have talked to support many many times ever since i got screwed over twice on my lancer code :cursing:. And i was always promised by someone that i would receive a new code, but thats not the case. If you have been told this they are trying to get rid of you. I finally talked to the supervisor of Xbox LIVE and she said "A resolution for this problem will be posted on xbox.com's support page, we have over 40 pages of people with this problem, we may even call you with a replacement code if we do not find the problem. If the site does not have the resolution posted and if you have not been contacted by Wednesday call support with your case number and you will be given a new code."

I hope that this post will helped people with this problem and now we all need to hope they fix it! Below is a link to Xbox Support. Good Luck guys!

[Click here to view the link]

2. HungSolo

HungSolo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good luck they told be the same thing about my Fable LE download, still havent gotten the code yet.

3. NsOmNiA

NsOmNiA Premium Premium

Ratings:
    theoretically if we never got a code... this could work?

4. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    I was thinking the same thing...
    ima try it brb

5. HungSolo

HungSolo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I cant let you guys have all the fun, I'm tryn to...

6. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    what are you guys trying lol

7. OP
    iDecryption

iDecryption Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It works, i told my friends to do it and somehow they got a freakin' code lol and im sitting here looking at it and there just laughing it up because they have the leaked version. I have the leaked version too and i even bought the game to support them and i still...get the shaft!

8. joemon

joemon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    go to ur download history and re-download it..
    it works but wen i did it it got put on the my nephews gamertag and not mine!!! so he got the golden lancer not me!!!!:S

9. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    does this work? can u like tell them a friends used code, and say it didnt work?

10. OP
    iDecryption

iDecryption Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok i got a new code from someone so i was going to hook my lil brother up so i called m$ and when they asked for the code i gave them random numbers and letters, then they checked it and they said "hhm thats odd....well we can just give you another code, do you have pen and paper ready" lol so theres proof that you can get codes for free!

11. I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    can u pm me the number i need to call and how many digits the number should be?

dont mean to double post, but after 30 mins of getting transfered to different people and them asking for my info, they said im going to have to wait for a update til the codes all work, guy above me is a liar, the only way you are going to prove me wrong is if you give me a code. not asking for 1, but i spent 30 mins, listening to indian guys who say i need to speak up when im screaming into my phone.

12. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    What I don't understand is why people feel the need to lie in a thread where people are trying to work something out. I know you think your cool when you falsly brag about getting a code from M$ after *****ing at them and giving them pretend code. This is not true. That guy in the middle east does not have the power to just ahnd over a Gears of war limited edition gold lancer. And neither does a supervisor.

When you tel them you have a problem, a case will be filed. The big wigs of M$ will check it out. I know it never really goes farther than a supervisor, but sometimes in a case like this it will. Where do you think that that guy got the lancer code? Yeah, does he have a Golden Lancer code generator on his desktop? No he doesnt.

If you didnt get a code then you may get a replacement, and If you lie and say your didnt work, you may get one too. But you wont get one right way, so dont expect too. These things take time, M$ is a corperation and they are stupid, but not ignorant to thievary as much as we may force ourselves to believe.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:

i just wish they would hire some1 who i could understand.

14. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:

That my friend would cost more than 50 cents an hour. Something they are not willing to fork out. being that their system has such issues.

15. I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    haha, i can only imagine how many times those people get cursed out a day.