• Thread starter duncanfogg
  • Start date
  • Views 47,144
duncanfogg

duncanfogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, new build uploaded. A lot of relatively small additions added up is a good way to describe it.

User preferences are now saved as cookies (auto-naming and tech calculation). Also you can switch whether or not you want it to auto-load your last build from a previous visit on or off. You can now also link directly to specific gun builds.

You can now also export the gun card and stat tables to BBCode. Clicking on the gear code or URL under the gear code tab will now also copy it in addition to the standard export button. Sizing for a few things on the gun cards has also been changed.

Other than that, there are also a couple of bug fixes of course.

Here's an example of a direct link to a gun:
http://gearcalc.50webs.com/#vsuvsknotillmjmmnfijkgjkpmpqqbefjzwvwsppixxxxurmnurmmpmimtppk

Here's a bb-code version of a gun card:

AX300 Pearl Aries
Atlas
Level Requirement: 61
Dmg: 808 Acc: 96.4 ROF: 2.3 Clip: 6
Highly effective vs Shields
Chance to electrocute enemies
Your Life Is Mine
3.7x Zoom
+85% Damage
Shock X2
$4372330

StonerC94

StonerC94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is the Picture that comes up after you regenerate it, the stats are small? Is there a way to possibly fix that? Other than that, very great job, this will come in handy to tons of people.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty awesome. Time to make me some high stated weapons!

B

BradyXK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New build now online. It adds support for shields.

Excellent work man.

Any plans for adding the common material parts that are not manufacturer related? For instance, the finishes on the guns, like red_black, chameleon (though that one doesn't work), etc.

I

idsmoker

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m getting the error "unauthorized access or use of gear calculator" when I try to run the desktop version of the gear calculator, even though I’ve confirmed that I have the correct versions of Flash and .Net Framework.

Any suggestions?

CosmicStriker

CosmicStriker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it would be nice to see a updated version of this one that would go to level 69.

GuestForeverX

GuestForeverX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey um can you provide a SWF Download of it. Cause the web server says it hasn't been paid. http://gearcalc.50webs.com/ and/or make a offline version that works as a standalone. The offline one keeps asking for a borderlands Exe which i'm guessing is the PC version of the game.

Zoulou

Zoulou

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I was unable to load Gear Calculator for quite a long while and I would need to know if it's a problem on my side. Flash is properly installed and running but Gear Calculator does not load. I have a connection timed out error message every time I try to connect to gearcalc (dot) 50webs (dot) com

As a temporary fix, do you know where I can download the offline version of Gear Calculator mentioned in the previous post?

Top Bottom
Login
Register