Intro/Help

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by poop1is2brown3, Jan 24, 2009 with 4 replies and 515 views.

1. poop1is2brown3

poop1is2brown3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, Since this is my first post, I thought I'd make it a 2 parter. First, I'm poop1is2brown3 (was my gamertag when i registered here). I have IXtreme 1.5 on a BenQ Xbox 360 Arcade, a non-flashed Xbox 360 Elite, and a PS3 (that i don't play).

Now here's where I need help. I bought a 360 HDD (the 60 GB one that comes with 3 months of XBL and a headset) and promptly opened it. Now I've modded a few maps, and now I realize I have to resign it (right?). When I registered, everyone was complaining that they all costed money. Is this still the case? Or is there one that will resign my Videos, Maps, Pictures and such?

Thanks in advance.

This is for halo 3 btw...Sry for double post..THe forum won't let me edit my post.

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    poop1is2brown3

Ratings:
    Thanks, I've seen this before...But I didn't think it resigned maps and stuff.

Oh, and like the map modding programs still work right? My 360 HDD is just hooked up Via sata to my computer, and it's not NTFS or FAT..So i need a program to open stuff. So does that "xplorer" program still work?

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yes all the programs still work

5. OP
    poop1is2brown3

Ratings:

Last question. Wtf is like the keyvault? Do I have to buy a keyvault to play the maps on xbox live with my friends? I don't get the whole resigning it. Can you breifly explain it...I'm not like a full retard, I can understand 360 lingo, i just don't get modding maps and game content.