• Thread starter speedy11131
  • Start date
  • Views 227
speedy11131

speedy11131

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically I don't want to go to Windows update all the time to download updates. I already have Vista with SP2 slipstreamed, and Windows XP with SP3. But I want all the hotfixes and security patches too. Any way for me to do this? I know there are Intregated ones already floating about, but those use custom unattended and sometimes cracked installers, so I want to build it myself, also the fact that I need it for work.
We have many different machines we need to install Windows on and having to update on all of them just slows things down a lot.

Operating System
  1. Windows
U

usman

Reaction score
Sin$
for windows xp its very simple. nLite is the program that your after. You will need to download all the updates including the service packs and then extract them to a directory. Run nLite and choose the options that you want like un-atteneded install, add drivers, updates, service pack intergation blah blah blah...

for windows 7 you need vLite or something like that. same programmer made it. For this your going to need to install WAIK (windows automated installation kit). Download from microsoft for free. all the software uses a wizard and is kinda idiot proof. give it a try

Top Bottom
Login
Register