1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Intervetion Silenced no stopping.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by The Almighty P, Feb 7, 2010 with 8 replies and 385 views.

1. The Almighty P

The Almighty P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was using the intervention with a silencer and no stopping power and shot a few people in the head and no kill, wtf?

2. puniisher 505

puniisher 505 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Silencer without stopping power will never get a one hit kill even to head. Silencers are a ***** to use on snipers without sp and should never be attempted.

3. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    OmG gLitCH H4x!

Nah, jk. It's what the guy above me said...Silencers are crap for snipers without stopping power.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    The Almighty P

Ratings:
    that so stupid, i guess i can't be a cold blood silenced sniper. even though the intervention should be 1 shoot with silencer and no stopping power.

5. chopper failure

chopper failure Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i agree i just prestiged this morning 2 9th prestige and i already hav fall for the intervention :w00t::w00t::w00t:

6. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    Another failure by IW, but WAIT! Who's surprised? <_<

7. chopper failure

chopper failure Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no 1 really this was predicted :w00t::w00t:

8. OP
    The Almighty P

Ratings:
    your right, we shouldn't be surprised about anymore BS from them maybe next time they'll have a beta

9. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ahahahah ye clearly not boosted. :rolleyes: Anyway snipers in this game suck and putting a silence on it WITHOUT stopping power? Your either mighty brave or mighty stupid :biggrin: