What's new

Internet Disconnects When Browsing the Internet

M

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
I'm running my computer on a power-line adapter by Netgear and whenever I am surfing the web it will choose to randomly disconnect, which I fix by resetting the network adapter. Oddly I never lose internet when playing video games. Does anyone have any idea onto what's going on?

M

Madman

Reaction score
I'm willing to give a reward to anyone that solves this problem of mine. I tried switching adapters to a wireless one and I reset Windows 10 and still get random disconnects.

S

Slimeguy42

Reaction score
Same problem for me on win7,but when I have dogecoin core opened it is working perfectly fine

M

Madman

Reaction score
I purchase a Nighthawk AC1900 Network Adapter, hopefully that fixes some issues.

E

Eclipse614

Reaction score
Did you try Ethernet? and updating the drivers, along with resetting your modem (holding reset button for 15seconds) to wipe out any in-out bound packets, after this you should head you're admin panel and make sure that you're IP's are refreshed, if ethernets works fine after doing this try updating you're wireless card drivers.

If it continues to disconnect either use ethernet, change internet supplier or even buy an booster for the wifi.

Top Bottom