Discussion Interesting Prototype Beta XeDK Ive Gotten My Hands On

• Thread starter Wookie Whacker
  • Start date
  • Views 3,948
W

Wookie Whacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my hand on this very early prototype xedk. Dashboard is the earliest ive ever seen.
Someone has removed all the external stickers no not really sure on the what the details are.

Removed the sidecar as i dont have a proper power supply yet.

If anyone has any info to share on this id appreciate it.

P1010080.jpg

P1010086.jpg

P1010087.jpg

P1010088.jpg

P1010090.jpg

P1010089.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010076.jpg

Thanks for looking :smile:

W

wawunderground

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you looking to sell?

L

Lolipop7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Pretty cool.

T

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score

I suggest you remove the serial displayed on the sticker if you don't want that kit banning and possibly bricking.

If you have no idea what you have I suggest you sell it. There's no benefit on having an older dash on an XeDK as you can downgrade with ease, just putting a disc in.

The kit looks like a china kit xenon, but the sidecar looks fairly clean.

W

Wookie Whacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is one with stickers on it.
Xenon XeDK Prototype

Thanks, it definitely looks nearly identical to mine. From what little google translate seems to be working. It seems this is not a xenon. But instead an early Titan board. So nowhere near final hardware revision.

From some other research the additional board at the bottom of the console is some sort of additional debug kit.

L

Lolipop7s

Getting There
Reaction score
How much you looking for, for that beast?

H

Halo

AIDS for everyone
Reaction score
Pretty cool looking if it's legit. Nice find OP :biggrin:.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Very nice XDK. Looks like one of the first prototypes for the 360. If you are going to sell it, please post it in the Buy/Sell/Trade Section of Se7enSins. Just keep this thread for discussion, not offers and sales. Thank you very much.

J

JtaggerKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for the faceplate, seriously, its awesome!

W

Wookie Whacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where did you find that at?
Friends in high places

Pretty cool looking if it's legit. Nice find OP :biggrin:.
What do you mean if its legit? You think it could be a fake?
I dont really see how.

Very nice XDK. Looks like one of the first prototypes for the 360. If you are going to sell it, please post it in the Buy/Sell/Trade Section of Se7enSins. Just keep this thread for discussion, not offers and sales. Thank you very much.

Dont worry im not trying to sell it in this thread. I only made this to show it off. But if people are asking if im selling or asking how much. It seems rude not to reply.
Should i decide to sell it will be posted in the relevant section with required proof etc as stated in the rules.

How much for the faceplate, seriously, its awesome!

I'll let you have it for free if you buy the kit and sidecar. Hows that for a bargain deal. 3 for the price of 2

J

Jtag4Fun

Getting There
Reaction score
What do you mean if its legit? You think it could be a fake?
I dont really see how.
He means like if its a kit that was sent to china after it was destroyed. China then repairs the destroyed kits. this is what he means by "fake"

Z

Maaaaaaauuuuuu5

Curb Appeal.
Reaction score
Um iv seen the same one before in the shop near me, but from what i could see his was a Import tuner chalange test kit, that seemed to be the only game it ran. Iv seen alot of XDK's and have one at home but i know little about them i only picked it up as it was so cheap (china kit). but nice buy man. i would suggest keeping it as it is a peice of history :')

Top Bottom