IntelliScreenX!

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So for of you that don't know IntelliScreen developed by Intelliborn and is a widget that would display things like Twitter, Facebook, and RSS feeds on the lockscreen (for 4x and lower). IntelliScreenX basically revamps the Notification Center from the looks of it. It also would appear that it adds pages so you don't have to scroll down to read a lot of feeds. So quite possibly it could mean one page is Facebook, another is Twitter and the last is RSS. And to be honest I just re-jailbroke my iPhone just to buy and have this for when it comes out.

Despite

Despite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to be off-topic but at the beginning of the video they both look extremely high. I like the design though!

C

Chiefsmart

Reaction score
Sin$
I have it and its awesome! Only problem is, it costs money! I have had my trial and now its over... Too bad though ;(

snowwhite

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
$10 well spent off you ask me. I don't see why paying for something these guys spent months over is a problem>?

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
$10 well spent off you ask me. I don't see why paying for something these guys spent months over is a problem>?

Because it's for cydia only. Once an iPhone update comes out it renders jailbreaks unavailable for a while and it's useless. It looks cool I could just never spend money on a jailbreak app.

Top Bottom
Login
Register