• Thread starter ryb
  • Start date
  • Views 6,459
ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend bought insurgent pickup and modified in his MOC, then he drove out the MOC with insurgents pickup in MOC. once out of his bunker he's requested another personal vehicle, then his insurgents pickup which just been modified with 200k has disappeared.

He has tried searching his garages and calling mechanic, but no where to be found.

Is this a bug coz after modifying his insurgent he didnt park/save it in one of his garage?

Is there anyway to get it back or basically he just lost his $200k?

Thanks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's in the MOC .
1. Return personal vehicle to garage
2. Go to interaction menu
3. Select MOC
4. Select request personal vehicle
(in MOC menu)
5. It will appear. Store it in a garage:wink:
6. You can also try switching sessions just to be sure

Upvote 0
ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's in the MOC .
3. Select MOC
(in MOC menu)

Thanks, I'll let him try and feedback if anything, thank you soooo much

Upvote 0
ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's in the MOC .
3. Select MOC
(in MOC menu)

When my friend opened up moc menu and requested person vehicle, it said you don't have a vehicle stored......

Any alternative suggestions plz?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When my friend opened up moc menu and requested person vehicle, it said you don't have a vehicle stored......

Any alternative suggestions plz?
Has he tried physically going into his MOC ? It could still be in there. Just to be sure he should go to his assistant in CEO office and go through all of his vehicles to be sure he didn't miss it and it is in another garage. I am not sure what other suggestions to make. Has he tried calling Pegasus? The game may have not saved the upgrades.
It also may not have taken his money.
Have him restart gta first. Spawn into office got to assistant and try to find it.
If still not working call Pegasus to see if it is still there. If so he needs to re purchase the upgrades because his game didn't save... is he getting a rockstar servers unavailable message?

Upvote 0
ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has he tried physically going into his MOC ? It could still be in there. Just to be sure he should go to his assistant in CEO office and go through all of his vehicles to be sure he didn't miss it and it is in another garage. I am not sure what other suggestions to make. Has he tried calling Pegasus? The game may have not saved the upgrades.
Have him restart gta first. Spawn into office got to assistant and try to find it.
If still not working call Pegasus to see if it is still there. If so he needs to re purchase the upgrades because his game didn't save... is he getting a rockstar servers unavailable message?

Yeah he walked into his moc after he drove out his Moc from the bunker, then realized it's gone. Tried all garages, no luck.

Guess the system didn't trigger saving mechanism as he didn't drive it out of his moc.

All good, thanks for your help

Upvote 0
ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After he's given up on all hopes, he ordered another one from Pegasus and drove into his bunker. Then the new one disappeared and his old one that's gone missing has showed up parked inside the bunker!!!!!!

All solved, thanks

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register