• Thread starter Badass_Ninja12
  • Start date
  • Views 8,433

Did it work, and did you like it?

• Nope

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Yeah worked, but didn't like it.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • It worked, and enjoyed the events that followed >:)

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Badass_Ninja12

Badass_Ninja12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heyy Se7enSinners!
I came across the thought of "Hmmmm, I wonder... Can I ride the mounted turrent on the insurgent while a mugger rides me around??"
I went ahead and literally asked a mate if he wanted to help,
Name: Mortemet_398
Tip: The turrent rider must be the owner of the insurgent pick-up, or else the insurgent will be returned to storage if the owner is far away from it for too long.
1. To-be Turrent rider calls in mugger on friend, who is in the drivers seat of the insurgent pick-up (or 4x4 w/ turrent) while you are in the turrent.
2. Press Right on the d-pad to go sit in the insurgent (on my tries, mugger didnt drive when i was in the turrent, he got out n remugged friend when he got into my P.V Insurg xD)
3.Once Partner gets thrown out, re-enter the turrent and shoot, re-spooking the mugger and causing an exciting (hopefully) and endless (varying, pending your location and muggers activity) joyride to who knows where :biggrin:
Info: I got idea mainly due to this working when someone calls mugger, and mugger drives away with their personal vehicle and money. (If any xD)
This version is founded by Me and Mortemet_398, Well, shared publicly by us really ^^ Enjoy and comment results/opinions please, my first topic in this section :smile: <3

T

thekosmicfool

Reaction score
Sin$
Had a similar thing happen by accident yesterday. Got in my Hydra, and was just lifting off when a mugger ran up, did a vertical leap 5 feet up to grab on, climbed up, threw me out to the ground, almost killing me, and stole the jet. But the AI didn't know how to switch to horizontal thrust, so he just kind of drifted out to sea in hover mode. I ran and got into an Annihilator that spawned nearby, and chased after him. My plan was a daring parachute jump to land on the jet, and steal it back. Didn't work out and eventually the jet got far enough away that Pegasus reclaimed it. The mugger was still flying the jet, but instead of a yellow marker to indicate Pegasus, it was a white airplane marker. I still flew out and shot that mofo down. Can't be letter muggers get away with it.

Okay, so not that similar, but it would have been had I been able to land my skydive on top and surf around on top with a mugger pilot.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Has this not been posted already? I seem to recall a past post that had something to do with a mugger driving you around

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has this not been posted already? I seem to recall a past post that had something to do with a mugger driving you around
Probably the mug yourself glitch. There were lots of posts about ideas using the glitch.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works and its quite funny.

Think it was posted before but worth a blast if you have not tried it.

GTA5Lover

GTA5Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find bro, didn't even think this was possible what a funny glitch. Gonna try it out after work

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would recommend doing some time a bit of mugger and taxi fun.
Like with pedestrian drivers u can let a friend in backseat of car and let pedestrian drive him around the city.
It should work with muggers to, when i have some time im going to try and write tut here.

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this thing when a guy was in a car with me, I mugged him and when riding around in my kuruma. Then the military guys attacked (the mugger, not me) I found out even members of Fort Zancudo want to claim money from muggers.

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to see a mugger stealing a car and then a guy picks him up in a cargobob then drops him in the ocean. Or in my opinion: Return to sender.

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's another idea. Mug someone while he is with a prostitute. 
Love to see that while they are doing it.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's another idea. Mug someone while he is with a prostitute. 
Love to see that while they are doing it.
hmm makes me wonder if he would pull u out and take your girl or would he stand there until finished

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm makes me wonder if he would pull u out and take your girl or would he stand there until finished
Just imagine... A pervert on gta watching someone with a prostitute. Giving the muggers a worser name then they already have.

Top Bottom
Login
Register