What's new

Solved Insurance for duped aircrafts and hydra?

• Thread starter EriX888
  • Start date
  • Views 492
E

EriX888

Reaction score
Hey guys, please help, i duped hydra and attack buzzard from my friend, but it is lost after destroyed, mors insurance wont pick up, anybody know how to insure them or trick the system that we bought them?
one more thing is can we dupe avenger, it seems like always kicking me out from 2nd alert, thanks guys, love this community <3

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Hey guys, please help, i duped hydra and attack buzzard from my friend, but it is lost after destroyed, mors insurance wont pick up, anybody know how to insure them or trick the system that we bought them?
one more thing is can we dupe avenger, it seems like always kicking me out from 2nd alert, thanks guys, love this community <3
Can’t dupe an avenger :frown: I have tried
In order for you to have insurance you first need to fill Your hangar with whatever Pegasus aircraft you own. Then fly the dupe to the hangar and save over one of the he insured vehicles there.
If you fly any street aircraft into an empty hangar it will cause bad spots that can prove difficult to get rid of.
Here’s link that a three I started recently ...it could help you :wink:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...acility-caused-by-uninsured-aircraft.1705539/

Last edited:
J

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t dupe an avenger :frown: I have tried
In order for you to have insurance you first need to fill Your hangar with whatever Pegasus aircraft you own. Then fly the dupe to the hangar and save over one of the he insured vehicles there.
If you fly any street aircraft into an empty hangar it will cause bad spots that can prove difficult to get rid of.
Here’s link that a three I started recently ...it could help you :wink:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...acility-caused-by-uninsured-aircraft.1705539/

Keep an eye on them though. I had done the same duping and had insured all of the dupes (by changing paint or something on them) and suddenly they ALL became uninsured. Every single one that I got from stealing (Laser) or GC2F (Molotok, Volatol, Hunter, Savage, etc). I found this when I crashed the Molotok. Then I blew up all the others (no way to tell if it's insured any other way) and they all were permanently destroyed. So be careful with your duped aircraft, I think R* has something going on in the back end that knows what you've purchased vs what you have and making them uninsured or not permitting insurance to be applied.

I would test this with the next aircraft dupe you do, take it to your (full) hangar and overwrite a buzzard or something, then change the paint on it. Take it outside and blow it up, see if you can get it back from Mors.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if you fly a duped CEO buzzard (for example) into the full hangar, does the original buzzard that stays in the facility get insured or just the dupe in the hangar?

J

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if you fly a duped CEO buzzard (for example) into the full hangar, does the original buzzard that stays in the facility get insured or just the dupe in the hangar?
The only time an aircraft gets automatic insurance is if you buy it off a website. Otherwise once you store it in your hangar you need to change something on it. However, as I suggested above I think R* might not be allowing this anymore, so make sure you test it out. Fly the dupe to hangar, store it, change paint, fly it out and blow it it, see if it shows up at Mors. The one in the Facility will never have insurance

Do you already have a buzzard? if not, then stealing the CEO will allow it to show up in the aircraft section of vehicles (in your interaction menu to summon an aircraft) it will NOT however register as a CEO vehicle for you. Meaning if you didn't buy a Buzzard it won't show up as a free vehicle in CEO vehicle options.

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
Only the one In The hangar ....
The one in the facility won’t go away unless you destroy it....
And I recently found that the ceo Buzzard can potentially cause a dead spot in your facility:wink:

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only time an aircraft gets automatic insurance is if you buy it off a website. Otherwise once you store it in your hangar you need to change something on it. However, as I suggested above I think R* might not be allowing this anymore, so make sure you test it out. Fly the dupe to hangar, store it, change paint, fly it out and blow it it, see if it shows up at Mors. The one in the Facility will never have insurance

Do you already have a buzzard? if not, then stealing the CEO will allow it to show up in the aircraft section of vehicles (in your interaction menu to summon an aircraft) it will NOT however register as a CEO vehicle for you. Meaning if you didn't buy a Buzzard it won't show up as a free vehicle in CEO vehicle options.
Yeah I have a buzzard just wanted one with tinted windows and insured. I'm just going to check and see if it's insured or not before I get rid of the dupe in my facility.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only the one In The hangar ....
The one in the facility won’t go away unless you destroy it....
And I recently found that the ceo Buzzard can potentially cause a dead spot in your facility:wink:
Okay so how do I get rid of it from my facility properly then? I have the CEO buzzard and havok in my hangar and insured now so I want my facility spots back.

J

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so how do I get rid of it from my facility properly then? I have the CEO buzzard and havok in my hangar and insured now so I want my facility spots back.
Overwrite it with a free Elegy

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
You need to fly it out first and destroy it.... then buy a car in the empty space.
If you just buy over it it could cause a dead space☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more question, if I fly an air vehicle from my SVW into my full hangar will it duplicate that as well?

Top Bottom