PC Xbox One PS4 Instant GTA O Services & Mod Menu - GatorCheats.com - Rank/Cash/Unlocks - 100% Safe - Full Warranty

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modded Lobbies' started by GatorCheats, Sep 21, 2014 with 13,014 replies and 1,498,833 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas8657

Nicholas8657 Newbie

Ratings:
    I got mine on PC which is way easier than Xbox one. It’s hard honestly. You can’t get mod menus for that even. Unless it’s a 360.

2. DRASTlK

DRASTlK Newbie

Ratings:
    I got it for Xbox One also. I don't even know what steps to take after making the purchase. Shouldn't I at least be contacted by the seller after making the purchase?

3. Nicholas8657

Nicholas8657 Newbie

Ratings:
    When he’s done with all the orders you will be contacted by him. He most likely will ask you a few questions.
    [doublepost=1557197655][/doublepost]
    There’s also a line of people he has to do. If stuff gets busy he gets backed up which means it could take a little longer. But I’ve never seen him skip over someone’s order.

4. TheSupremeKing

TheSupremeKing Newbie

Ratings:
    Absolutely amazing website! Best customer service EVER!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jalenmichael

Jalenmichael Newbie

Ratings:
    Service highly recommended! It took some time but they worked with me and I got what I paid for!

• Like Like x 1
  6. DARIUS909

DARIUS909 Newbie

Ratings:
    Same I received the same messages and I ordered mine last Thursday trying to be patient

7. Waiting Tables

Waiting Tables Insert Title Here Premium

Ratings:
    So that makes 3 people that have paid and not received service?? Why is this acceptable lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. BJ Pullman

BJ Pullman Newbie

Ratings:
    Seems like this guy is super busy after reading all the comments. I just hope to get my Xbox One service within a day or two!!

9. DRASTlK

DRASTlK Newbie

Ratings:
    If it’s so busy, then “instant delivery” shouldn’t be advertised. I’m a bit disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BJ Pullman

BJ Pullman Newbie

Ratings:
    Me too and I am frustrated he hasn’t even reached out to his customers to let them know. I had to read through this thread to figure out other people had to wait a few days. Ya know? Like he could at least tell us he is behind and that would be fine with me

11. OP
    GatorCheats

GatorCheats Verified Seller Verified Premium

Ratings:
    EDIT: I have removed this post because the announcement I was making is no longer relevant to customers purchasing currently (July 2019). The update and notice applied only to May 2019 customers.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  12. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    EDIT: I have removed this post because the announcement I was making is no longer relevant to customers purchasing currently (July 2019). The update and notice applied only to May 2019 customers.

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  13. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  14. Kayn Irene

Kayn Irene Newbie

Ratings:
    Shout-out to GatorCheats.com for helping me get back lost time from playing GTA V on console to PC. Given a 24 hour span I am able to finally enjoy the benefits of not struggling through the Online aspect of the game. I feel their pricing is suitable for those who actually take games like this more seriously and want to spend the time to play the game. 9.5/10 I'm also very happy to see $11 billion dollars on my GTA V account! Thanks again GatorCheats!

GTAV Proof.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 9:42 PM