PC Xbox One PS4 Instant GTA O Services & Mod Menu - GatorCheats.com - Rank/Cash/Unlocks - 100% Safe - Full Warranty

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modded Lobbies' started by GatorCheats, Sep 21, 2014 with 13,014 replies and 1,498,833 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcuddles

mrcuddles bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord

Ratings:
    If you got banned means you did something to throw red flags... You can't just go in running n gunning cause eventually you going to lable yourself n hacker n target going to pointed right at you... Gotta play but play within common sense guidelines... Not saying you played like n retard... But keep in mind to on staying under the radar... Been using mod menu for almost 2 years never got n ban... I'm actually arranging business with gator to get there recovery mod menu...
    [doublepost=1556821314][/doublepost]
    Amen .... Like i stated common sense n play safe...

2. cheezSnacks

cheezSnacks Newbie

Ratings:
    I got double what I asked for because of a slight delay, I definitely recommend it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Aldypie

Aldypie Newbie

Ratings:
    So I'm here to happily say the service completed for me today, and although it took a good amount of time for completion, I got way more than I had paid for! Thank guys. Service definitely recommended

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. sethf200

sethf200 Newbie

Ratings:
    Good

• Like Like x 1
  5. 417746017157

417746017157 Newbie

Ratings:
    These guys are legit.
    I bought the GTA$500M package last week.
    Today, I got triple that amount because of a delay.
    To be fair, the delay was partly my fault, but they still gave me the extra cash.

Had a good chat with Mr. Owner (didn't catch his name) and Hal regarding how the delivery is carried out.
    They'll need to access your account to do it.
    But, if you're like me and are uncomfortable with giving your Steam login to strangers, you can give them your Social Club login instead. Still wary? Slap on a temporary throw-away password on it and then send it to them.

Screenie

BTW, I only asked for the cash because I didn't want the ranks. But you can tell them what rank you want and they'll change it for you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DRASTlK

DRASTlK Newbie

Ratings:
    Just purchased. Hope everything goes as planned. Fingers crossed. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  7. mrcuddles

Ratings:
    He busy . 24.7 patience then your golden... :cool::cool:

8. tacobrando

tacobrando Newbie

Ratings:
    Vouch! I ordered the 39.99 package for gta online and the host (Hal) helped me with the process. It took a bit longer than I anticipated but they gave me extra money to compensate, would definitely try again.

[​IMG]

9. ZL1_2013

ZL1_2013 Newbie

Ratings:
    I decided to give them a shot and honestly I'm glad i did, took a couple of days but they sure did compensate for it. Glad I did business with them and don't hesitate to also. Also here's proof of their service. [​IMG]

10. DRASTlK

DRASTlK Newbie

Ratings:
    Good to know. I did the first package on the Xbox one. 170$ I’ll keep everyone posted on if it goes through and works.

11. TheBlackphallus

TheBlackphallus Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you guys indicate whether you got your service on PC/Xbox/PS4? Seems like most of you are on PC. Im on ps4 and man....

12. mrcuddles

Ratings:
    O it will.... I been chatting wit him on his recovery mod menu... Trying get my $$ right so i can buy it... But we still going over things... N it's a good wait at times for him to get back, he always does tho....
    [doublepost=1557068425][/doublepost]
    What you looking for? Most all those systems he has mods etc for....

13. TheBlackphallus

TheBlackphallus Newbie

Ratings:
    PS4

• Like Like x 1
  14. mrcuddles

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Waiting Tables

Waiting Tables Insert Title Here Premium

Ratings:
    Have they done your service? I paid on Friday at 9am EST and still haven’t had mine completed. I received an Email and a text today saying services were starting at 11am MST but haven’t heard back since.

Kinda irritated considering they claim “instant delivery” i was expecting to have it at least same day. Nobody even got back to me until the next day and it’s been a joke ever since.

I have proof of purchase and correspondence by the way, to any mods/admins who are concerned about me bullshitting.

16. DRASTlK

DRASTlK Newbie

Ratings:
    I purchased the package for xbox Saturday afternoon. I haven't received any email or text. Only an email from PayPal with purchase confirmation. Haven't heard anything from the actual seller.

17. Nicholas8657

Nicholas8657 Newbie

Ratings:
    Great service.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  18. Waiting Tables

Ratings:
    I’m sorry, but they are advertising a product as “instant delivery” and for the price you pay? ($170 for XB1 base package) I expected a faster response and you should too. ‍♂️

19. Nicholas8657

Nicholas8657 Newbie

Ratings:
    I got my delivery within 24 hours and then a few days later an additional for the extra wait. This sometimes happens where they get backed up. No matter how long it takes, you’ll get it. I promise. What system are you getting it on?

20. Waiting Tables

Ratings:
    Xbox One