PC Xbox One PS4 Instant GTA O Services & Mod Menu - GatorCheats.com - Rank/Cash/Unlocks - 100% Safe - Full Warranty

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modded Lobbies' started by GatorCheats, Sep 21, 2014 with 12,923 replies and 1,434,093 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbobross

bigbobross Newbie

Ratings:
    Awesome service only took about 30 min to receive order and everything went smoothly!
    Proof that I received my order:

• Like Like x 1
  2. BPOG

BPOG Newbie

Ratings:
    It’s going on 12 hours for me. Received a reply that it was 45 minutes away. That was an hour ago. Hopefully it’s coming soon.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  3. OP
    GatorCheats

GatorCheats Verified Seller Verified Premium

Ratings:
    I see you ordered this morning. I had a staffing issue. Then you were promised delivery in 45 minutes and it took until now about 2 hours late.

I apologize. You are being delivered to now with a bonus 65 million for the waiting time.

EDIT: For onlookers the customer agreed to not cancel the order and accept the bonus cash.

EDIT2: Delivery sent.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  4. BPOG

BPOG Newbie

Ratings:
    Update: GatorCheats addressed the issue immediately. Problem solved, excellent communication and a generous bonus for the delay. I’m extremely satisfied.

Buy with confidence.

• Like Like x 2
  5. tampa4

tampa4 Newbie

Ratings:
    Timeline to get this done from purchase to finish was less than 1 hour. I am impressed. I am sure curcimstances for others may be different but this guy is legit. Thank you very much.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dynamo1510

Dynamo1510 Newbie

Ratings:
    I love the customer service. for the amount of cash that was paid and the service is good. product being delivered is also authentic.

• Like Like x 1
  7. VickPro29

VickPro29 Newbie

Ratings:
    I wanna buy the $40 service... how much time will it take for the service to deliver??

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mtfoco

Mtfoco Newbie

Ratings:
    [​IMG] Me and my buddy have used, trustworthy service. Delivered quickly, very fast response to initial purchase. Would recommend or use again.
    [doublepost=1555222012][/doublepost]Took about 1 hour!

• Like Like x 1
  9. VickPro29

VickPro29 Newbie

Ratings:
    I recently made a purchase and the order is still not confirmed on the GatorCheats site... And I haven't even received any order confirmation mail or any other kind of mail... Please help me, I'm dying of anxiety.. Please someone tell me its legit

10. Nicholas8657

Nicholas8657 Newbie

Ratings:
    You will get it, trust me. Takes time as they are also very busy at times.

• Like Like x 2
  11. VickPro29

VickPro29 Newbie

Ratings:
    7 hours and counting... No response till now

Edit - 12 hours and counting

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  12. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    VickPro29 you ordered at about 11PM last night when I was asleep. I am on for the day now. Usually I have Hal do early morning to noon but he couldn't today.

You bought the 40 USD package but I will give you the 100 USD package at no extra charge for the wait. Please PM me for support rather than post here if you can from now on. Getting your order done now.

As you can see 15 mins to an hour is the normal service waiting time for other customers - 12 hours is certainly not normal so I do compensate greatly for that (about 40 times cash for PC).

EDIT: Delivered.

• Like Like x 2
  13. VickPro29

VickPro29 Newbie

Ratings:
    A'ight... thanks

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    Check your PM from me please.

EDIT: Delivered.

15. sYnIsTeR2300

sYnIsTeR2300 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok. I see someone talking about a $40 service, but when I go to the website I see the cash and rank services start at $169.99! Is there other services for players not wanting to spend as much? If so, where are they located or could someone provide a link

16. Nicholas8657

Nicholas8657 Newbie

Ratings:
    It’s for different systems. Xbox one , PlayStation and pc.

17. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    PC services start at $40. PS4 and XB1 are very different and can't start there.

Either way, for what is given, it's worth it. $200 may seem like a lot until you think about how you are getting rank, hundreds of millions and unlock all. With shark cards being $100 for 8 million that's a good rate.

I would and have in the past charged much less, as low as $25 for console, but ever since 2017 that isn't possible. The rarity and time consumption in preparation is too high. I'm actually one of the cheapest sellers for console on the web.

18. VickPro29

VickPro29 Newbie

Ratings:
    Edit - Got it...
    [doublepost=1555272519][/doublepost]TBH.. I was very afraid of being scammed but GatorCheats just kept his words... I got my service delivered.. And He gave me the service worth $100 instead of $40... Got 20Billion❤️

I can't believe it happened...

Gator is a man of his words... don't even think twice guys, he is a very legit seller..

I'm attaching a proof to confirm it... [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. sharpzy

sharpzy Newbie

Ratings:
    i accept SC:akaSharpzy

20. Zeus 10

Zeus 10 Newbie

Ratings:
    So the minimum price for GTA Funds (XBOX) is over 100 Dollars? Or am I missing something.