PC Xbox One PS4 Instant GTA O Services & Mod Menu - GatorCheats.com - Rank/Cash/Unlocks - 100% Safe - Full Warranty

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modded Lobbies' started by GatorCheats, Sep 21, 2014 with 13,014 replies and 1,506,092 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kairoux

Kairoux Newbie

Ratings:
    Does the service unlock all heist?

2. Jamie180180

Jamie180180 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator sold me Apex and it was great and upon my request is letting me switch to a GTA V account even though he doesn’t have to. Thanks Gator! Resolved

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  3. OP
    GatorCheats

GatorCheats Verified Seller Verified Premium

Ratings:
    ParanormalCLouT was fully refunded.

Jamie180180 you are being delivered to now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jamie180180

Jamie180180 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator sold me Apex and it was great and upon my request is letting me switch to a GTA V account even though he doesn’t have to. Thanks Gator! Resolved

5. ParanormalCLouT

ParanormalCLouT Newbie

Ratings:
    Just confirming that I actually did receive the refund and didn't have to deal with PayPal over the matter. He explained what the hold up was, just wish he would have posted an update on the site or at the very least the thread to give people the heads up that if they ordered in that time frame it would be delayed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jamie180180

Jamie180180 Newbie

Ratings:

7. Levin Lo

Levin Lo Newbie

Ratings:
    I paid for my service about 3 days ago and you emailed me for my steam login details this afternoon and I gave them to you, have not had a response since my order number was 12480

8. Jamie180180

Jamie180180 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator is 100% legit, I purchased a cheat back in January and Gator and very kindly switched me around a few times and now I've just recently been put onto a GTA modded account. Every cheat Gator has provided has been legit and amazing, he has a great customer service group and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Do NOT doubt Gator, he will go out his way for anyone and always compensates. Genuine and nice guy, thanks again gator.

9. Levin Lo

Levin Lo Newbie

Ratings:
    At first I was sceptical about buying from GatorCheats but I decided to purchase the $39.99 service which included $250 million in-game cash. I placed my order I didn’t get a response back until about 3 days later. GatorCheats said he was extremely sorry about the long wait and gave me $1 billion instead of $250 million. Thank you GatorCheats ❤️

10. megathot69420

megathot69420 Newbie

Ratings:
    Top quality service.

Great customer service. 10/10 would recommend.

11. xHypnotic

xHypnotic Newbie

Ratings:
    Honestly didn't know about it at first but I saw all the reviews and decided to try them out. They are legit and I know they may be busy but it's well worth it in the end I highly recommend.

12. xHypnotic

xHypnotic Newbie

Ratings:
    Here is the proof

13. trench_rex

trench_rex Newbie

Ratings:
    Satisfied Customer here.
    Service: 10/10 [​IMG]
    You will get what you paid for. I would really recommend Gator Cheats. 100% Legit
    Once your payment is confirmed Gator Cheats will be in touch with you for the step by step process of your order.
    [doublepost=1554862128][/doublepost]
    [​IMG]

14. ohnoitscarl

ohnoitscarl Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator Cheats- 10/10
    Very good services and really get the work done.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  15. ohnoitscarl

ohnoitscarl Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator Cheats really is the best. Great customer service and really fast. After talking awhile after the payment they really did do it fast, and because I waited longer they gave me 100M more than I bought for! Couldn't ask for better service and was really happy with the outcome.
    Here’s proof[​IMG]

16. GrinchLillich21

GrinchLillich21 Newbie

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    I must say these guys are extremely fast and gave me more than I asked for! I would highly recommend their services

17. PoppyCoppy

PoppyCoppy Newbie

Ratings:
    GatorCheats is legit. I purchased money on GTA V and It was delivered the next day, because of delays he added more money to my account as compensation. Very fast response to emails, very happy with GatorCheats, 100% legit and will buy again!

[​IMG]

18. vwjboy

vwjboy Newbie

Ratings:
    i can vouch for them, they did it April 2019 and still working

19. JGuad0310

JGuad0310 Newbie

Ratings:
    I just bought a package today and was skeptical at first. The wait time was not too long and when I did get my account it was everything I wanted and more. I was a able to communicate back and forth without any problems which was really nice. All around just a great experience and I would recommend this to anyone.

20. BPOG

BPOG Newbie

Ratings:
    I read so many good things and spoke with a helpful rep a couple months ago. Placed an order this morning. Will follow up with results. Thanks all.