Solved Instant ban?

• Thread starter Fingrbngkilr970
  • Start date
  • Views 285
F

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i logged into my RGH this morning, just bought the kv happily. And it logs me in everything goes good. I try to get onto Black ops 2 through my hard drive using xbox neighbor hood. Doesnt work. So i use the disc and use Black And White to get a ban bypass. Activate it, i go onto Xbox live, then i get banned. Instantly. My console but not my profile has been banned. So. Wow. Anyone know why? Is it because i used ****** XBLSE? Or was it i already have gold on my account and when it XOSC spoofed it... I dont know. If anyone has the answer please tell me so i can make sure i dont use the same mistake again. Might as well flush the 8$ down the toilet...

P

Poisonous

RGH/JTAG Hoster
Reaction score
No stealth service is working atm.. You're lucky to get 1-2hours before a ban and you used XBLSE which is ****

My advice would be stay offline to stealth servers are up and running again.. You will just be wasting money trying to go online

F

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one bothered to ****ing tell me. But yeah you're right it is ****. xD

L

lilkill

Half Breed Nagger
Reaction score
If you've taken the time to explore the xbox section there is multiple threads about kv time etc.. But yeah, better to just stay offline til a server is full proof

S

Sikovit

Retired
Reaction score
Agreed^

Spent 60$ on KVs this weekend, not a pretty sight. ):

F

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you've taken the time to explore the xbox section there is multiple threads about kv time etc.. But yeah, better to just stay offline til a server is full proof
Ill bookmark that ****. Thanks guys. :smile:

Top Bottom