• Thread starter The Fuzz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,028
The Fuzz

The Fuzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I sync with itunes it asks to transfer apps from installous that I got to itunes. Could they find out I don't actually own them and terminate my account/delete everything I bought/f*** with my credit card?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Gingenator

Gingenator

Elite Member
MotM Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know for sure if they can find out if you got them illegally, but I would take XxSOMEJ3WxX's word for it. I never transfer my games that I got from Installous into iTunes. If I'm going to upgrade or re-jailbreak, I just make a list of all my games and apps that I have and re-download them after.

The Fuzz

The Fuzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes so I wouldn't sync it at all.

I don't know for sure if they can find out if you got them illegally, but I would take XxSOMEJ3WxX's word for it. I never transfer my games that I got from Installous into iTunes. If I'm going to upgrade or re-jailbreak, I just make a list of all my games and apps that I have and re-download them after.

Ok thanks, I won't sync, however I did a few days ago and hit no and it deleted all my installous apps :frown:. o well, no harm done I dont think. However, what if I have to upgrade and rejailbreak, or if my ipod gets f***ed up and I have to go into DFU mode and restore? How can I back up all of the apps I got, their progress, etc.

Also, how can I put songs that I get on my computer onto my ipod now, and vise versa?

Thanks for the help.

Edit: also what about that cydia only app called wifi sync? Doesn't that mean that a lot of people sync with jailbreaks? idk

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv had cracked apps on my iTunes I would say for about a whole year ? And they have done nothing about it :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register