What's new

Solved Installing Medal of Honor: Warfighter

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a predicament right now. I'm trying to install Medal of Honor: Warfighter on my RGH because I haven't had a chance to play through all of it. The problem here is I've tried installing it multiple different ways, ie: extracting the ISO and converting the ISO to GOD, and neither of these ways worked. Here is the thing though, the game launches and works up until I actually start the single player campaign. It black screens and still plays the music and then after (?) seconds the music stops and I either have to restart my Xbox or hit the eject button in order to get back to the dash. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a predicament right now. I'm trying to install Medal of Honor: Warfighter on my RGH because I haven't had a chance to play through all of it. The problem here is I've tried installing it multiple different ways, ie: extracting the ISO and converting the ISO to GOD, and neither of these ways worked. Here is the thing though, the game launches and works up until I actually start the single player campaign. It black screens and still plays the music and then after (?) seconds the music stops and I either have to restart my Xbox or hit the eject button in order to get back to the dash. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.
Is this a multidisc game?

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Yes, it is.
Install the installation discs as you normally would on a retail and only rip the play disc into XeXmenu or FSD. Then tell me if it works.

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Install the installation discs as you normally would on a retail and only rip the play disc into XeXmenu or FSD. Then tell me if it works.
There are no discs.

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
There are no discs.
So you downloaded the .ISOs. Ok that makes sense.'

Have you followed the tutorial on how to install multi-disc games?

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
So you downloaded the .ISOs. Ok that makes sense.'

Have you followed the tutorial on how to install multi-disc games?
I know them by heart for the most part.

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
So basically what I did was, I extracted both .ISO files and moved the content files from disk one and the main game files on to my external HDD and just moved them where they needed to be and launched the disk 2 default. then started up singleplayer and it black screened. I also tried it the ISO2GOD way too.

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
So basically what I did was, I extracted both .ISO files and moved the content files from disk one and the main game files on to my external HDD and just moved them where they needed to be and launched the disk 2 default. then started up singleplayer and it black screened. I also tried it the ISO2GOD way too.
Do you have the program 360Extract? If not, download it here: [Click here to view this link]

Run the ISOs through it and extract all the files. The play disc goes into your "games" folder and the content disc goes to the content folder.

I prefer this over any other program because this works. Never had issues with this.

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Do you have the program 360Extract? If not, download it here: [Click here to view this link]

Run the ISOs through it and extract all the files. The play disc goes into your "games" folder and the content disc goes to the content folder.

I prefer this over any other program because this works. Never had issues with this.
I use this all the time for extracting games.

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
I use this all the time for extracting games.
Where are you at with this right now.. What files do you have?

Are we starting from .ISO or from .xex format?

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I solved the issue, thanks for your help though.

Top Bottom