Solved Installing games without burning

• Thread starter osmosis08
  • Start date
  • Views 616
O

osmosis08

Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to figure out if there is a way to install games without burning them. I have a few games ive installed and GODed but I can't burn ISOs.

Is there a way to do this some how? FTPing?

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yea, FTP the game files you extract from the ISO, which you do with a program on xbins, to your HDD, then use this program, cant think of the name, to make a shortcut on your dashboard. sorry im being vague, not on my pc. ill update when i can with the names of the programs, or someone else can find the names for you. they are also on Xbins

O

osmosis08

Reaction score
Sin$
yea, FTP the game files you extract from the ISO, which you do with a program on xbins, to your HDD, then use this program, cant think of the name, to make a shortcut on your dashboard. sorry im being vague, not on my pc. ill update when i can with the names of the programs, or someone else can find the names for you. they are also on Xbins

I ended up using a program called Exiso that automatically FTPed it. But i cant find what to make the shortcut with.

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use Quickboot to make a Quick Launch folder for it. It will save a file called Content to your c: drive. Just FTP that to ur Content folder on ur HDD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register