Installing games to HDD

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by redsun, Jan 25, 2009 with 4 replies and 982 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsun

redsun Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys,

I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything so I've signed up here.

I have a cracked Xbox and am just wondering, is there anything wrong with installing downloaded games to the hard drive? Is there more chance of it getting banned this way or is it safe?

Thanks

2. Zyren

Zyren Newbie

Ratings:
    As long as your games are properly stealth patched and the data partition is checked with XDVD Mulleter (Auto Fix) that shoudn't be a problem. I haven't heard of anyone getting banned because they installed their backup games on their HDD.

If your games don't get you banned from the disc they shouldn't get you banned from the HDD. I would never recomend going online if your game(s) are not stealthed since there are rumors that M$ modify games so that they are not 1:1, and these get you banned. As long as you check them before you burn them you should be fine.

3. OP
    redsun

redsun Newbie

Ratings:
    OK cool.

I currently open up the ISO in Xbox Backup Creator and XDVDMulleter to check all the stealth parts are there. I'll make sure to run the Autofix on the data partition as well now. Hopefully that will be enough?

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    dvdmulleter tells you every thing you need to know about the game ie stealth patched and region.
    personely i would never do an auto fix on any 360 game i would just dl another release alot more safer and alot less risk of been banned.

5. Chsknight

Chsknight Newbie

Ratings:
    ^^ makes alot of sense :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.