• Views 224
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I reset my computer to clear it up and go to install my capture card disc. About 75% done and it says it can't be installed. Anybody have this problem that can help would be appreciated. Yes I have used google and haven't found a solution. I didn't want to post this but I need to record some things.

Slime

Slime

Slimetologist
Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I reset my computer to clear it up and go to install my capture card disc. About 75% done and it says it can't be installed. Anybody have this problem that can help would be appreciated. Yes I have used google and haven't found a solution. I didn't want to post this but I need to record some things.
Hey is there any error message presented when it fails or is it just simply cannot be installed is the only error?

Also what is:
The Operating System Your Using
The Model Of Capture Card
The Motherboard of your computer.
What Interface the capture card is. (USB 2.0, USB3.0, PCI, ESATA, etc.)
Is it the driver or the capture software? Is there newer versions available on their website as the CD included in most hardware is outdated.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
When it fails and it's Roxio Game Capture and it has no new updates. I installed it before just fine. I'm on Windows 8 Slime Slime

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be able to download the same software on roxios website, can you not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register