What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Installing 2 disc games

A

Ardendav

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I have continued learning about Jtag Xbox 360.
But im totally dont know what must I do next. I have watch the Youtube but it didnt give me something!! Please

I have one harddisk external that have GTA V with 2 folder. I have plug the hdd and open xex menu
1st folder : Disc 1
2nd folder : Disc 2

What must I do? I dont know where must i copy the content 000000 .
Can someone help me ? 
I cant find content folder on my harddisk wtf

A

Ardendav

Reaction score
Sin$
Is your storage device formatted to the 360?
Of course, it is fat 32. I can see xex menu i have open and go to my hdd --> gta v i have copy the content 0000000
I dont know where must i paste it 
Can you screenshot what the file(s) you have in both the folder you're talking about look like?
hold on dude i need photo it by my phone first

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course, it is fat 32. I can see xex menu i have open and go to my hdd --> gta v i have copy the content 0000000
I dont know where must i paste it
If you formatted it to FAT32 on a PC, that does not mean the Content folder is going to show up on the device.

A

Ardendav

Reaction score
Sin$
If you formatted it to FAT32 on a PC, that does not mean the Content folder is going to show up on the device.
How to solve it?? I have copy the disc 1 gta v (content) but i dont know where i must paste it because there is no folder name "content" on my external, my internal too

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
How to solve it?? I have copy the disc 1 gta v (content) but i dont know where i must paste it because there is no folder name "content" on my external, my internal too
If you don't have it, just create it and paste the 0000... folder in there! :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register