• Views 306
Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,
I know this question has been asked before but I can't find the answer to it. I have installed my GTA 5 disk 2 on my hard drive a while ago. I notice the lag and render issues but I could put up with it. Now it has gotten worse and I don't know how to fix it. I have deleted disk 2 off my hard drive but nothing happened. What should I do?
Thanks for the help

xInitial

xInitial

b0ss
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,
I know this question has been asked before but I can't find the answer to it. I have installed my GTA 5 disk 2 on my hard drive a while ago. I notice the lag and render issues but I could put up with it. Now it has gotten worse and I don't know how to fix it. I have deleted disk 2 off my hard drive but nothing happened. What should I do?
Thanks for the help

It can also be Xbox lag. Me and my friend both installed both disks on our drives yet his game played substantially better.
I would take out the hard drive and try running it from a USB stick or Memory Unit as a quick test, I gave away my old Xbox thinking it was on its last days as it was extremely laggy, but once I took out the hard drive it was as fast as a brand new one.

Upvote 0
Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
It's your disc 1 installation files, they probably went corrupt like mine; when ever I go near a certain area on the beach, my game restarts. I also get tiny texture glitches.

Upvote 0
Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, whenever I'm doing a race or something I can't see the road; just floating cars. But my game never restarts.

Upvote 0
Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete the data that's giving you problems then clear your cache. Re install the data and download the updates again. If that doesn't work it could be one of two other things not including problems with data from disk one like stated above. Your console is dying out. It may no longer be able to read data very well. Your HDD could also be dying although I believe it would be the console first over the HDD it you are getting lag and not freezes or corrupt data.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register