Unsolved Install Package Files

• Thread starter XxSons_of_GunzxX
  • Start date
  • Views 707
X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
I no longer have the option the install package files under the games tab in my XMB menu ?? But im still able to g on multiman and everything!! when I boot up my ps3 it shows im on Rogero CFW but yet under system settings it say im on firmware 4.65,! Also on CCAPI it shows im on firmware 4.55 ! Help Please

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score
Did you use something to disable CFW?

X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
O yea damm something like Psnpatch Or SEN enabler?? and let me guess, i had one of those 2 programs hiding my cfw.deleted it while it was still hiding cfw ???

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score
O yea damm something like Psnpatch Or SEN enabler?? and let me guess, i had one of those 2 programs hiding my cfw.deleted it while it was still hiding cfw ???
Guess the only thing to do is reinstall your CFW.

X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
how would i go about doing that if i don have the install package files options, cant do it through via storage media way ? I hope i didnt screw up my console

O

o N1GH7MAR3 o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to be clear, you can't re-install you cfw from the xmb or through the recovery menu?

M

mortalmadness

COD GTA5 | PSN Support
Reaction score
Wolf couldn't you just reinstall PSNpatch & SENenabler via multiman and fix it that way?

M

mortalmadness

COD GTA5 | PSN Support
Reaction score
XxSons_of_GunzxX can you still use multiman? Wolf I think he may be missing a step in multiman if he tried it that way. I'm not sure he tried it via multiman.

X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
Yes i am still able to go on multiman

Top Bottom