INSTALL MAC OS X 10.5.8 ON PC EASY WAY

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by JRI96, Aug 14, 2009 with 9 replies and 4,608 views.

1. JRI96

JRI96 Banned

Ratings:
    Today i will show you how to install MAC OS X 10.5.8 on a pc this is very easy. Just follow the steps

READ HERE
    1 Get your favorite torrent website (Torrentz.com) or torrentman.com etc and search iAtkos 7 and download it (about 3gb)
    2 After Downloading iATKOS 7 Burn the iso to dvd with your favorite iso burner.
    3 Boot with the disk in
    [attachment=823:7/3/6/1/0/1669.attach]
    4 when you get to the licensce agreement DONT HIT AGREE hit utilites on top and hit disk utility
    [attachment=824:7/3/6/1/0/1670.attach]
    5 and choose ur Hard drive usually diskos1 hit erase tab on top then select volume format as Mac OS Extended and hit erase (the one next to security options)
    [attachment=825:7/3/6/1/0/1671.attach]
    6 close disk utilty and agree to the licensce agreement then hit install and choose a hd
    [attachment=826:7/3/6/1/0/1672.attach]
    7 You can skip the check its unnecessary

8 After Installation take out disk it will boot up and show the video that all basic macs come with and then it asks you questions when u finish them congrats u have a mac

note i am not responisible for what happens this is for educational purposoes. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU F*** UP or mess up. I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE

2. hoss halo3 modder

hoss halo3 modder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is there a way to do this on a different hard drive then what's in the computer(like a external hard drive)?

3. NsAnE7

NsAnE7 Newbie

Ratings:
    trying it. be back for feedback

didnt work for me...it went to this screen with the name of the HD and a pic of Chameleon on top. I'd boot, but it would go to a white screen, then restart my comp. So, I just switched back to Windows 7 Ultimate.

4. iihackzz

iihackzz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You failed to mention that more than likely your PC hardware will or will not work with OS X.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gsr101

gsr101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah just install chamelon onto the drive after its osx is installed .
    youll need to install all your kexts to .

6. buickgnx

buickgnx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if i can like use this and osx on my comp using VMwear, does that say i can install it or is there still a chance that my hardware isnt compatible?

7. (Corndog)

(Corndog) Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I would recommend the iPC release instead. Updates/More drivers

8. scrub258

scrub258 Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks for the tut very helpfull

9. Meloo

Meloo New York Knicks

Ratings:
    This was super easy!

10. kgries

kgries Newbie

Ratings:
    ur pics dont work, i was looking to do this but i dont know if the pics show anything thats not in writing. Anyone know any really good long descriptive tutorials?