• Thread starter CodingFanatic
  • Start date
  • Views 4,792
CodingFanatic

cwwwwwwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone, I have been working on a nice program that will help users get Instagram Famous! This bot allows you to Auto-Like and or Auto-Follow users. When you go to Auto-Like/Auto-Follow you will enter a #hashtag and the program will automatically like the 20 most recent photos or follow the users otherwise if you use Auto-Follow. I will provide pictures below. I am not going to release the program as of yet because I am not quite done with it yet. I want too hear some feedback about how it looks, what else I should add to make it better because I want to help users that are struggling to get somewhat popular. :smile:

cs2n7.jpg

11v031s.jpg

jaz1iv.jpg

How does it look? What can I add to make it better?

C S R

C S R

Contributor
Stickied Video Connoisseur Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks nice and really simple, maybe add an unfollower button?

CodingFanatic

cwwwwwwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe I can link an unfollow button to the program through the use of a combo box. You check off the users you want to unfollow. Firstly though, how can I do that?

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe I can link an unfollow button to the program through the use of a combo box. You check off the users you want to unfollow. Firstly though, how can I do that?
Use a webclient that allows for cookies then load the page once you are logged in and invoke members. If you don't mind please put the pictures you have in spoiler tags.

Last edited:
CodingFanatic

cwwwwwwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't know how to code it so the users that the person is following shows up in a checked list box.

CodingFanatic

cwwwwwwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I decided to make my own windows 8 vb theme anyway haha :tongue:
Nice. Are you good at programming? If you could do what I wanted help with above and sent it too me I could give you FULL credit for the Unfollower and I will upload a video to youtube of a tutorial for a program. That's all I have left too do, then I can distribute it.

My YouTube is colbywhittle1

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still not sure why people use Visual Basic. But whatever floats your rubber ducky.

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing really, I just enjoy Visual Studio more.
I'm not quite sure you're comprehending what I'm saying. Visual Studio is not a programming language, but an IDE. Visual Basic is a programming language (and not the best one at that), and not an IDE. My previous statement was that I don't think VB is a very good language, especially since bad habits can be formed due to its syntax. Instead, I prefer languages such as C#, C++, etc. I cannot make it much simpler than that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register