What's new

Discussion Insta round glitch on der riese.

• Thread starter inuyasha2012
  • Start date
  • Views 649
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inuyasha2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm not sure if any of you know this, but there is a insta round glitch on der-riese(no, not the one were you run into the teleporter) it requires mods to get to(only low gravity) all you have to do is just go behind the pack o punch machine and go strait left(when facing the wall behind the pack o punch machine) and when the round ends, if your standing on proper side, then the round will end and the next round will immeditaly start...exept for dogs, but because this glitch is so easy, all you have to do is jump out and kill the dogs and jump back in b4 the next round starts. Now if this has been patched since sep 14th then whatever(because i don't have xbl anymore so updates since the 14th can't affect me).

On a side note, im new to these forums so i have no idea if this is the right section, i was thinking it is because it requires mods to get to, i will happily repost this in another section if you have any problems :smile:.

Also there are no credits to give except to the person i got the mods from(name i cannot remember or i would give him thanks for mods, I found this by accident last night while messing around).

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
yes all of us know this.and this should be in the glitching section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register