What's new

Patched Insanely Fast Dupe Glitch!!! Unlimited Money Glitch Right At The Butcher @_@

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What's going on se7ensins!
Back with yet again another Duplication Glitch :tongue: This is going to be the fastest one so far. I would say even faster then the first duplication glitch as you can have your horse a little closer to the butcher. So get ready to stack that cash up once again and buy everything you need :smile:

Here is a Voice Tutorial: (First time I have used my Blue Yeti Mic, so it will take a little getting used to but I will be posting more voice tut's)

Text Tutorial:
-Grab a Pelt
-Have a friend join you In Passive Mode
-Both of you go to The Butcher (I find valentine to work the best)
-Have friend stand about 20 steps outside of Butcher
-Get on your horse and bring it close to your friend get off and run up to the butcher
-Once you turn around your horse should be despawned and pelt duped
Done, Enjoy :cool:
*To Repeat just call your horse and get on it, then off it and run back to the butcher*

Founders: x5150xi + Antioo25

Be sure to show Antioo some Love again as well (Me and Antioo have spent hours working on these glitches so it would be much appreciated and show it is worth our time to continue searching and sharing)

Last edited:
Babyfacedkilla

Babyfacedkilla

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to be in passive for it to despawn in that specific manner?

Asu Pala

Asu Pala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you the only one who can duplicate or the person in passive mode is also able to duplicate pelts on his side at the same time also?

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to be in passive for it to despawn in that specific manner?

Yes. One of you does.

Are you the only one who can duplicate or the person in passive mode is also able to duplicate pelts on his side at the same time also?

It will dupe for the person in passive mode too. Just need to switch up the steps and you stand outside of butcher.

Snub Nosed38

Snub Nosed38

Reaction score
Sin$
PASSIVE MODE?!? I thought at was patched up. Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction of a passive glitch.

C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if the person who is passive enters my session does he not lose the passive? are the passive steps always the same? anyway nice find :thumbsup:

anyone willing to help me out with this, pm me your psn :smile:

I am able to passive mode very easy :smile:
what are the steps you use for the passive?

gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure the rules state that if your glitch uses another glitch in its execution then you must also link to that glitch or give instruction on how to complete that part.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a link to the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is having trouble getting into passive mode Let me know and I will ask Antioo if it is ok if i make a thread on his method so you guys have a Text tutorial to help out as well :smile:
Just let me know

Top Bottom
Login
Register