• Thread starter Tubitac
  • Start date
  • Views 1,843
T

Tubitac

Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDER???
Let me know the founder if there is one.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • TANK
  • BUDDY
COME HERE ON THE MAP
Y5ZHDgN.png

COME OVER TO THIS GARAGE

jOKr7aY.jpg

P4sA1SV.jpg

1. Have your tanks nozzle up and ram full speed in to the empty box on top of that white pillar.
  2. Have your friend stand in the middle.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this was posted here before already, but it is still a fun launch glitch.

R

roguewave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, I like this one a lot, but been doing it for weeks at least. You just never who or what is gonna get launched where! I've been launched in tank over ocean miles from land in space I think because all I saw was a black ring around me which I fell through and then proceeded to fall a good solid 5 mins to my instant death beneath the water.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been posted here before. You don't have to ram the barrel into the door, you can just sit there with the barrel under the open garage door and look up as far as you can and move it left and right. If it doesn't launch the person and just bumps them up a couple feet then position the barrel just above the open door but below the frame, drive forward a little, look down to close the door with the barrel, and the door will freak out, I've had great launches this way.

For extra fun, bump jump a motorcycle up there or Cargobob a car onto the roof.

T

Tubitac

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, I like this one a lot, but been doing it for weeks at least. You just never who or what is gonna get launched where! I've been launched in tank over ocean miles from land in space I think because all I saw was a black ring around me which I fell through and then proceeded to fall a good solid 5 mins to my instant death beneath the water.
Have you tried it out with a friend? :smile:

The True Hyde

The True Hyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check your stats after this glitch. My top speed in a road vehicle is over 1bil. mph.

Top Bottom
Login
Register