Patched INSANE NEW LAUNCH GLITCH 1.29!

• Thread starter Tubitac
  • Start date
  • Views 1,677
T

Tubitac

Reaction score
FOUNDER???
Let me know the founder if there is one.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • TANK
  • BUDDY
COME HERE ON THE MAP

COME OVER TO THIS GARAGE

1. Have your tanks nozzle up and ram full speed in to the empty box on top of that white pillar.
  2. Have your friend stand in the middle.

M

Mattyman333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome! Definitely a fun launch glitch, thanks :smile:

W

wxili

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing new...
You are not founder

L

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Pretty sure this was posted here before already, but it is still a fun launch glitch.

R

roguewave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I like this one a lot, but been doing it for weeks at least. You just never who or what is gonna get launched where! I've been launched in tank over ocean miles from land in space I think because all I saw was a black ring around me which I fell through and then proceeded to fall a good solid 5 mins to my instant death beneath the water.

T

Tubitac

Reaction score
Nothing new...
You are not founder
Never said I was the founder, as you could see i said quote on quote "Founder?" so I could give him a shout out. Not many people know about this.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
This has been posted here before. You don't have to ram the barrel into the door, you can just sit there with the barrel under the open garage door and look up as far as you can and move it left and right. If it doesn't launch the person and just bumps them up a couple feet then position the barrel just above the open door but below the frame, drive forward a little, look down to close the door with the barrel, and the door will freak out, I've had great launches this way.

For extra fun, bump jump a motorcycle up there or Cargobob a car onto the roof.

T

Tubitac

Reaction score
Yep, I like this one a lot, but been doing it for weeks at least. You just never who or what is gonna get launched where! I've been launched in tank over ocean miles from land in space I think because all I saw was a black ring around me which I fell through and then proceeded to fall a good solid 5 mins to my instant death beneath the water.
Have you tried it out with a friend? :smile:

T

The True Hyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check your stats after this glitch. My top speed in a road vehicle is over 1bil. mph.

G

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been doing this glitch for months now.

T

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Very neat post/tutorial W wxili . The images always help, aha.

Thanks for sharing.

G

GlitchingStyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was already posted. and i already made a video over this

T

Tubitac

Reaction score
This was already posted. and i already made a video over this
This was posted a couple months ago, and I can tell you right now half of the people on this Thread didn't even know about it.

Top Bottom