What's new

Patched INSANE DPS & TOUGHNESS BOOST GLITCH (Mobile Cover Glitch)

Y

youlikemyaimbot

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, as far as I know I am the founder of this glitch and it is actually quite simple to do. I have a video on it here, just follow the steps :smile:

Text Tutorial:

Step 1: Place Mobile Cover Down

Step 2: Quickly hit the cover button and just before your character touches the shield roll away. You will know the glitch worked when you see a white bar above your health.

Video Tutorial:

Last edited:
bremalo

bremalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Be sure to always include a text tutorial with any glitch though

Edit: this glitch seems to conflict with other damage boosters

Using Ballistic shield at close range I do 27k per body shot, with the glitch stacked on I only do 24k

So the % dmg modifiers seem to do weird calculations instead of stacking

Last edited:
G

GodssoN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is known since 1.0 or 1.1, they fixed it pretty quick and since then it's only visual, so it just shows the bar above your healthbar + the stats but it doesn't have any impact on the actual damage you deal. But anyways thank you for Posting :smile:

bremalo

bremalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is known since 1.0 or 1.1, they fixed it pretty quick and since then it's only visual, so it just shows the bar above your healthbar + the stats but it doesn't have any impact on the actual damage you deal. But anyways thank you for Posting :smile:

Hmm weird it effects me negatively with Ballistic shield out, I would assume this means something more then just visuals are occurring?

Tried it again today with my new setup;

29,128 body shot no pulse with Shield on Lv34 Riker

26,480 body shot no pulse with Shield and glitch on Lv34 Riker

Also oddly enough:

24,000 ( forget exact amount ) body shot WITH PULSE with Shield using glitch on Lv34 Riker

So it's almost like bonus dmg is reversed using a shield with this glitch? I am farming striker set to test pistol dmg with the set bonus to see if each shot decreases dmg

Again, my scenario isn't beneficial but it shows something is going on which means a possibility to exploit

Top Bottom
Login
Register