FACILITY
-AVENGER
-MOC (Personal Vehicle Storage)
-ELEGY CUSTOM (inside the FACILITY)
-2 FRIENDS
JUST WANNA HELP THE COMMUNITY

Step 1 Friend duping car enters avenger
Step 2 Once ur friend is in avenger tap right d-pad to modify
Step 3 Once he modifies he presses exit facility and pause (ASAP)
Step 4 1st friend enters passenger side of avenger and he’s will be in black screen
Step 5 2nd friend starts a titan of job
Step 6 The duper needs to go to start- online -players -join your Second friend In A titan of a job
Step 7 The Duper Joins a titan of a job completely and then back out of the job
STEP 8 Then the duper drives back to the FACILITY And Once he near by He will now returned he vehicles back to STORAGE and request a car you want to get rip off (Like a free elegy) & get In it And than get out of it and enter FACILITY by foots
STEP 9 The person (Friends 1) in the BLACK SCREEN should accepted your second friends Invite and get the alert & once yours first friend get the alert your 2nd FRIEND should back out of A TITAN OF A JOB
STEP 10 After your Friend 2 Back out of the job than friend 1 should accepted the two alert and friend 1 will be glitch out inside your FACILITY
STEP 11 Once the duper is inside the FACILITY he will now go and get a car he want to duplicate (Only Work With Benny Cars) and get inside of the cars & GET OUT OF THE CAR AT THE SAME TIME Once Your FRIEND 1 GOES inside of the passage side. (NOTE: Your FRIEND 1 NEEDS TO HOLD Y)
STEP 12 Now he can drive in your facility and park it next to the two rail
Step 13 Than You will press Y+A (XBOX ONE) At The Same Time Or Triangle And X (PS4) At The Same Time while standing in the yellow circle
Step 14 You Will spawn outside with a duplication and request your M.O.C and take it to your personal Vehicle Storage And take it outside.
Step 15 You already dupe a car and now you could start from Step 8 to duplicate again

Writing by KingAlexHD

Last edited:
F

Firefist107

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There aren't going to be anymore more hot fixes until. New update release the other glitch quick

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
lol far from insane, more like slightly mediocre but usefull if you and 2 other friends are broke af lmfao

C

Castle_7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well they're solo...this one requires two friends, so even if everyone is hitting everything perfectly with this glitch it's going to take at least 20-30min for all 3 people to get a dupe. 24hrs ago all three people could have gotten 3-6 dupes in that time frame...

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol... all u dupers.. im still selling oppressors from the frozen money glitch way bac when.. 200 mill.. and still got 100 left ahahahaha

My 2nd character has all garages full. Have not had to touch 1 yet. #PAID

Also KingAlex should voice over every glitch haha "what's up errrrybody!"

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would be a shame to wait to release an even easier method and have it patched before it can be released ... but again, with that being said, I'm sure someones already on it

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol... all u dupers.. im still selling oppressors from the frozen money glitch way bac when.. 200 mill.. and still got 100 left ahahahaha
I sold all my opressors and bombushka s long ago. Still duping. I'm going to skip this one though lol.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, he didn't say easy. He said insane! Insane can mean crazy hard.
2 friends? Ill pass.

T

Tannus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get this to work on PS4. 1st friend gets stuck on black screen, doesn't get second alert

NVM got it to work. Used this to write custom plate to MTL Dune. Figuring out how to block the doors was rather interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
antoxiv

antoxiv

Reaction score
Sin$
Cant hit the part where my friend gets in the driver seat. He just sits in the passenger seat and i do have vehicle access set to every1...any suggestions??

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant hit the part where my friend gets in the driver seat. He just sits in the passenger seat and i do have vehicle access set to every1...any suggestions??
get in car wait till it starts up , tell friend to hold Y or Triangle , once he opens the door , get out , ....tell friend not to let go of Y or Triangle untill he moves to driver seat

antoxiv

antoxiv

Reaction score
Sin$
Cant hit the part where my friend gets in the driver seat. He just sits in the passenger seat and i do have vehicle access set to every1...any suggestions?
If any1 else is having issues on this part i had my friend press Y or triangle and then hold it immediately after and it works first time

T

Tannus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this problem with a couple cars. One we got into another car then went back and got it to work. The other one just simply wouldn't work regardless what we tried. No clue why.

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically you want to basically get a car and basically get in and basically drive and basically jump in passenger side and basically... lmao

T

Tannus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need an MOC or even an office building. I just drove into a regular garage and it will work. I drove back out and back in for good measure.

Top Bottom
Login
Register