Solved Injecting .xbsav file help

• Thread starter knny1491
  • Start date
  • Views 891
knny1491

knny1491

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure I am being that guy right now so first and foremost very sorry for this.

I am trying to re inject my mass effect 3 gamesave after using gibbed's tool. On Horizon when I go to the ME3 folder and right click to inject file it tells me that it is an invalid STFS package. I then clicked on the save file, then clicked contents and then inject new file, select my new save and click inject. I don't get an error, but the file doesn't show up in the folder.

I also tried modio 5. navigate to the ME3 folder. click advanced>edit package contents>insert my save and click done then save changes, once again save file does not show up in the folder.

Any help on what I am missing will be greatly appreciated

knny1491

knny1491

Reaction score
Sin$
did you rehash/resign

Modeo 5 rehashes/signs automatically.

I did literally the exact steps stated for modeo a second time and it worked, bbut now I have a new problem.

I want to create a folder for Mass Effect 2 to import a save from 2 to 3(Played 1-2 on ps3, playing 3 on 360) but have no clue whether or not I'm supposed to name the folder the game's id(454108CE) or just name it "Mass Effect 2". Have any help on that? It is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom
Login
Register