• Thread starter The Flying N00B
  • Start date
  • Views 2,921
T

The Flying N00B

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
I have a pretty crappy position, and I was wondering if someone could help. I want to get an inheritor profile- but I have a few problems. First off, I don't have a jtag (I don't think this is necessary though). My second issue? Yes. I have a Mac. I also happen to be a modding n00b. Anyways, in the face of these glaring faults, could someone help me?
Muchas gracias,
The Flying N00B

T

Toxicthumb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
I have a pretty crappy position, and I was wondering if someone could help. I want to get an inheritor profile- but I have a few problems. First off, I don't have a jtag (I don't think this is necessary though). My second issue? Yes. I have a Mac. I also happen to be a modding n00b. Anyways, in the face of these glaring faults, could someone help me?
Muchas gracias,
The Flying N00B
Got a friend close by with a pc? I dont know if modio and xtaf will work on mac.....there are a ton of videos on youtube that could teach a monkey to do the inheritor mod.(No offense :tongue:)

Upvote 0
T

The Flying N00B

Reaction score
Sin$
Got a friend close by with a pc? I dont know if modio and xtaf will work on mac.....there are a ton of videos on youtube that could teach a monkey to do the inheritor mod.(No offense :tongue:)
Hahaha yeah oh I know. It's infuriating because they all seem so easy. I will see if I have a friend who wouldn't mind letting me mess for a few hours. But hopefully someone has something :smile:

Upvote 0
B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
The only Inheritor mod you can do is to an offline account, you can't mod your rank online as of yet.

Upvote 0
Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You could get parallels desktop or whatever it's called to run windows, but I don't know of any other ways to mod on a mac. PC's FTW! :tongue:

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could always use the 360 to 'format' a usb drive to the smallest size possible, send the usb files to someone with a pc, have them use usb xtaf xplorer to do it for you and send it back, then put the files back on the drive.

By yourself, you'll need a VM or be dualbooting, I don't think anyone's made a usb/mu/hdd explorer for mac.

Upvote 0
T

The Flying N00B

Reaction score
Sin$
You could always use the 360 to 'format' a usb drive to the smallest size possible, send the usb files to someone with a pc, have them use usb xtaf xplorer to do it for you and send it back, then put the files back on the drive.

By yourself, you'll need a VM or be dualbooting, I don't think anyone's made a usb/mu/hdd explorer for mac.
That's true. I have a preconfigured USB, but on my mac it has a folder in it that says XBOX, with a few files named data1 data2 etc. I will try that, thanks.

Upvote 0
T

The Flying N00B

Reaction score
Sin$
OK. Revised Criteria to make it easier. All I need is the email and password of the profile to make it work, apparently. So if someone could make one and then give me the email and password, I'd be very grateful.

Upvote 0
Lt Snipes

Lt Snipes

Reaction score
Sin$
actually you dont get banned for going online with the inheritor mod instead you get the choice of offline or return to your online rank.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register