• Views 1,904
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iiSikkShotz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys, so i was just doing some headshots in 3rd person on favela with a friend. my friend wanted me to watch him get a really kool game winning killcam. i figured id watch it with a chopper gunner from above. so i called it in and started watching him, then all of a sudden my chopper gos down. AND GOS DOWN EVEN MORE UNDER THE MAP!

i just wanted to tell u guys that. i figured maybe some glitch hunters can figure out how this happened and why and all that good stuff :tongue:

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
it went under the map because they did not give the destroyed chopper (or flying chopper for that matter) any collisions. I mean, would you want to try and walk up stairs, but be blocked by a destroyed helicopter? That happened at my school and it was really annoying.

M

MikeyX9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iiSikkShotz said:
Alright guys, so i was just doing some headshots in 3rd person on favela with a friend. my friend wanted me to watch him get a really kool game winning killcam. i figured id watch it with a chopper gunner from above. so i called it in and started watching him, then all of a sudden my chopper gos down. AND GOS DOWN EVEN MORE UNDER THE MAP!

i just wanted to tell u guys that. i figured maybe some glitch hunters can figure out how this happened and why and all that good stuff :tongue:

Do you mean that you watched the chopper gunner fall into the map?(if so then Doeboy278x is right) or something? I was confused when you said 'EVEN MORE'...

ii RE4PER

ii RE4PER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this happened to my friend before but i dont know how he did it

I

IaMpWn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Intresting... I have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll hear of this. Someones going to find out how to make this into some huge glitch, they always do...

DR FAILS

DR FAILS

Getting There
Glitcher Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait could you use it under the map:thumbup:? If not then pointless.:thumbdown:

VaRal

VaRal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
it went under the map because they did not give the destroyed chopper (or flying chopper for that matter) any collisions. I mean, would you want to try and walk up stairs, but be blocked by a destroyed helicopter? That happened at my school and it was really annoying.

lmao there was a destroyed helicopter blocking the stairs at your school?
where the **** do you live lol.

J

jcon112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VaRal said:
lmao there was a destroyed helicopter blocking the stairs at your school?
where the **** do you live lol.

I think he was just joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register