What's new

Discussion [INFO] STAY ON 5.00 OR LOWER IF YOU WANT TO JAILBREAK

S

Sarxy

Meme Lord
Reaction score
as you guys know, qwertyoruiop got his kernel exploit working on 5.00(the latest fw)
STAY ON THIS FIRMWARE OR LOWER.

there is probably a good chance this opportunity won't come again (unless we're lucky i mean luca is a god at finding 0day)

im guessing, if this gets released at all then it will be after patch. SO STAY ON 5.00 OR LOWER

1.Disable AutoUpdate and installing systemupdates in restmode
2.Disable autoupdating

kernel exploit means linux and more (like 1.76)

S

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
I wouldn't get too excited just yet, Luca isn't known for releasing things very often. He mainly does it to show off.

K

K233_hacker

Reaction score
If i buy new console when i update will it update straight to 5.00 fimware somone plz reply

M

Mike304

Banned
Reaction score
If you purchase a console you can either update directly to the latest fw or you can put a higher fw than what’s installed on a flash drive and do it that way.

B

Beadsman

Reaction score
You're making a big deal out of nothing for 1 reason in particular which is the fact that literally almost all ps4 when bought are below this firmware if i do want to have an exploit buy a new ps4

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
as you guys know, qwertyoruiop got his kernel exploit working on 5.00(the latest fw)
STAY ON THIS FIRMWARE OR LOWER.

there is probably a good chance this opportunity won't come again (unless we're lucky i mean luca is a god at finding 0day)

im guessing, if this gets released at all then it will be after patch. SO STAY ON 5.00 OR LOWER

1.Disable AutoUpdate and installing systemupdates in restmode
2.Disable autoupdating

kernel exploit means linux and more (like 1.76)
So pretty much use your console offline for a thing you wont get,sounds like fun .
If you where this guy and had a exploit like this would you make it puublic? (no would be the answer you would be looking for there)..

Top Bottom