What's new

Solved Info on GTA 5 modding

• Thread starter OriginalHarless
  • Start date
  • Views 372
O

OriginalHarless

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have some questions about modding on gta 5. I mod using a jtag Xbox. So what I have people do is make an Xbox live account (unless they have one already) then have them connect it to there social club account. But a problem I ran into tonight was that my customer had already had a account linked with social club. We tried unlinking it and linking the new modded Xbox account. Every time we did that it would still show his previous account. Is that suppose to happen? Can you only transfer one account? I thought you could unlink and link different accounts. If I am doing something wrong please tell me. But I had to have the guy make a new PSN account so he could have his new modded GTA character. Also another question is does anyone know how to keep a KV life lasting longer? My KV life tonight lasted probably 6 hours. I use the XBLSYNDICATE servers. I have heard of ninja but they are pricey. I have also heard of Infernus but don't know how to get it. Please give me info on what I am doing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have some questions about modding on gta 5. I mod using a jtag Xbox. So what I have people do is make an Xbox live account (unless they have one already) then have them connect it to there social club account. But a problem I ran into tonight was that my customer had already had a account linked with social club. We tried unlinking it and linking the new modded Xbox account. Every time we did that it would still show his previous account. Is that suppose to happen? Can you only transfer one account? I thought you could unlink and link different accounts. If I am doing something wrong please tell me. But I had to have the guy make a new PSN account so he could have his new modded GTA character. Also another question is does anyone know how to keep a KV life lasting longer? My KV life tonight lasted probably 6 hours. I use the XBLSYNDICATE servers. I have heard of ninja but they are pricey. I have also heard of Infernus but don't know how to get it. Please give me info on what I am doing wrong.
To solve your main question, you can only transfer once. As for stealth, you should try NiNJA, kv's are lasting 100+ days.

O

OriginalHarless

Reaction score
To solve your main question, you can only transfer once. As for stealth, you should try NiNJA, kv's are lasting 100+ days.
What if he unlinks his account and I mod it more on the 360. And he links account up again. Will that stuff transfer over?

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Not if it's been transferred to current gen.

Top Bottom