What's new

Mod Menu Infinium Zombies Menu Asthetics Preview | Black Ops 1 Version

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinium project series is back on as soon as I get out of the hospital. Thank you.

Last edited:
D

darkknightnations

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey bud i also got an rgh and compared to TEIR1plus2's menu it looks great. but correct me if I'm wrong isn't that just the sub menu of the main menu? Also you should think about releasing that to the public bc that look like a great menu and does this menu work online like i know TEIR1plus2's menu you have to delete your stealth server bc it doesn't work with most stealth servers and does this use RawFileManager.xex too?? or how is the menu formated (xex or raw)

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey bud i also got an rgh and compared to TEIR1plus2's menu it looks great. but correct me if I'm wrong isn't that just the sub menu of the main menu? Also you should think about releasing that to the public bc that look like a great menu and does this menu work online like i know TEIR1plus2's menu you have to delete your stealth server bc it doesn't work with most stealth servers and does this use RawFileManager.xex too?? or how is the menu formated (xex or raw)
Correct, it is just a submenu of the main menu. It is going to be released to the public. It will work online with all clients friend, I need someone to test it actually. It's going to be used through the rawfilemanager, but even that should not mess up things with the stealth. Thanks for the feed back :biggrin:

U

UZUMAKI_1203

Reaction score
Sin$
you can put perks that do not exist on maps, have nacht example juggernaut

excuse the bad English

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
This is going somewhere. I've been in the hospital but when I get home I'm going to work out the kinks for a fully redesigned and updated alpha release. Thanks.
Well once you getback (sorry to hear in hospital so long) send me a beta and ill help work out kinks.

Help by making error logs not tampering with code. I already beta test for lot of community and zombies always been my plusvhate button binds.

If not i understand if worried id release without consent (never uploaded anything on sins so should feel safe) but ill understand. Just really want to get a public zombie menu out if i can help that happen faster im all for it.

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well once you getback (sorry to hear in hospital so long) send me a beta and ill help work out kinks.

Help by making error logs not tampering with code. I already beta test for lot of community and zombies always been my plusvhate button binds.

If not i understand if worried id release without consent (never uploaded anything on sins so should feel safe) but ill understand. Just really want to get a public zombie menu out if i can help that happen faster im all for it.
I will be sure to let you know when I get back bubba

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
It will work online with all clients friend, I need someone to test it actually. It's going to be used through the rawfilemanager, but even that should not mess up things with the stealth.
I dont want to make you feel bad but...

1. Rawfilemanager is not compatible with any other plugins and its outdated.
2. It doesnt work online as you have a diffrent version of the game basically.

Top Bottom
Login
Register