What's new

Discussion Infinity Ward made Modern Warfare 2 WAY TOO NOOB FRIENDLY!

• Thread starter El Xando
  • Start date
  • Views 1,228
E

El Xando

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2asOJ_gA2k]YouTube - MW2: Why do certain people get unfair advantages?[/ame]

Don't tell me that's not ridiculous.

B

Bay Area Kang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow i never seen someone miss and get raped while sniping. God damn infinity ward for making people suck with the snipers!

E

El Xando

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bay Area Kang said:
Wow i never seen someone miss and get raped while sniping. God damn infinity ward for making people suck with the snipers!

The first shot hit, look at the hit registration icon. I did admittedly miss the second shot, but that's because I was amazed the first shot didn't kill him.

W

Wellfare Checkz

Reaction score
Sin$
Jeesus are we really still talking about this crap. You clearly missed first guy..

Y

yankeesfan027

Reaction score
Sin$
You hit him the first time but hit detection ****s up with lag...

E

El Xando

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wellfare Checkz said:
Jeesus are we really still talking about this crap. You clearly missed first guy..

How did I miss when the hit registration icon came up and he took the bullet in the killcam?!

yankeesfan027 said:
You hit him the first time but hit detection ****s up with lag...

Hit detection ****ing up, which I know happens, doesn't explain how bullets do LESS DAMAGE than they should. Hit detection ****ing up makes no hit registration when it seems as if you aimed at them. I quite clearly shot this guy in the stomach, and the bullet registered.

S

Sniped Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why I'll probably sell MW2 within the next couple of days. I get more hit markers than kills with my Intervention. How the **** does this not kill in one hit at close range. That with bullet lag just makes it almost impossible to snipe sometimes.

S

Shaneman24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow.... just wow... you REALLY POSTED A PICTURE OF A BULLET!!!?? LMAOOOOOO!!!! its a game buddy calm down and don't use a sniper if you suck with it! and stop cussin theres no need for it.

V

vietboy982

Reaction score
Sin$
Shaneman24 said:
wow.... just wow... you REALLY POSTED A PICTURE OF A BULLET!!!?? LMAOOOOOO!!!! its a game buddy calm down and don't use a sniper if you suck with it! and stop cussin theres no need for it.

yeah, I agree some people just take games over the limit

D

Divine Blob

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Not our fault you hit him near left arm area. I doubt that would have killed him. It happens and its life. Get over yourself idiot. 100% of players deal with this.

L

Lightrisku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Divine Blob said:
Not our fault you hit him near left arm area. I doubt that would have killed him. It happens and its life. Get over yourself idiot. 100% of players deal with this.

Wrong, 28% of players deal with this.
Ever bin a game and all you hear is "OMFG dude i hit him wow i fu**ing hate this game!!"
I hear that like 3 times a game..

E

El Xando

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gog thanatos said:
You hit him in the leg!This cant kill anybody!Proof:

And yet other people die cross map to one shot in that exact same place!

Top Bottom
Login
Register