wj9efl.png

Discuss.

Source

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does this mean you wont be able to re-hack your score and such but you can still host lobbys?

Chris3356

Chris3356

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why people care so much about the leaderboards. In a game where you can eliminate all losses before they get credited to your profile and boost your kills and deaths, leaderboards are worthless. I honestly believe that the game would be more fun for everybody if the leaderboards just didn't exist, or maybe if they were viewable by friends only. As to the specific topic, I could care less if they get manually edited, because for every 1 person on the top of the leaderboards, there's another 50 or so who cheated just as much but are somewhere in the middle of the pack. It just doesn't matter in the end.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously hope that Hiide and Boarder do that legit leaderboard stat thing soon, so I can get mine back to being legit.... Because IW will prolly just wipe out the first 10k people.

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh sheet. I'm in top 9000 for everything except for accuracy.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why people care so much about the leaderboards. In a game where you can eliminate all losses before they get credited to your profile and boost your kills and deaths, leaderboards are worthless. I honestly believe that the game would be more fun for everybody if the leaderboards just didn't exist, or maybe if they were viewable by friends only. As to the specific topic, I could care less if they get manually edited, because for every 1 person on the top of the leaderboards, there's another 50 or so who cheated just as much but are somewhere in the middle of the pack. It just doesn't matter in the end.

Agreed. In a game I used to play people would boost to the top or abandon a game before they got shot and died so they didnt get any deaths added to their record. Then came people who used 'hacks' and it made it easier to boost and get high scores. Eventually the leaderboards were removed for almost an entire year until the community settled down.

They need to start making console-based games with easy to use game-integrated clan systems though. Gamebattles is gai.

A

ALungsackFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They should just select all top 80-100k and manually hit 0 for all of their stats.

Hadnt seen a legit person in the top 60k and they all still had multi-millions in terms of kills. Mod your character, mod your maps, mod your gametypes... just leave the leaderboards alone ='[.

Vel

Vel

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
bulls***, IW have made their money, their greedy, they won't make anymore cleaning up the leaderboards, so they won't.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Then 30 seconds after they clear the tens of thousands of people who modded, they will all be back.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally don't even believe they will do it. Why spend time and money on a "Leaderboard Tool"? They aren't going to make any MORE money off of it, they've made what they are going to make. Leave it alone.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally don't even believe they will do it. Why spend time and money on a "Leaderboard Tool"? They aren't going to make any MORE money off of it, they've made what they are going to make. Leave it alone.
Yeah. I also bet if they do make it, it will end up in our hands for more chaos.

AFP520

AFP520

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They should just select all top 80-100k and manually hit 0 for all of their stats.

Hadnt seen a legit person in the top 60k and they all still had multi-millions in terms of kills. Mod your character, mod your maps, mod your gametypes... just leave the leaderboards alone ='[.
So just because you're in the top 100K you deserve to have your stats reset? I have over 21 days of in-game play with my score in the top 100K. I'd be uber livid if my rank was reset. Knowing IW though, they won't even bother.

Top Bottom
Login
Register