What's new

Discussion Infinity Ward Admits to Working With Microsoft

AJCx5

AJCx5

Reaction score
Sin$
Straight From InfinityWard.com

Q: "will there be a reset of the obvious leaderboard hacks/10th prestige hacks?"[Xtremechaos1]
A: "Leaderboard maintenance is unique for each platform. On the PS3 we have much more control and have already done several wipes of the leaderboards. On the Xbox 360 it requires a bit more reliance on working with our partners at Microsoft which has been dealing with cheaters on a case by case basis. Eventually, we hope to have them all cleared off."

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt they clan clear the whole leaderboard, just the ones that are obvious cheaters.

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are obviously working with microsoft they released a game on the xbox 360 and its playable on xbox live and the case has microsoft ALL over it. Man some people dont know how to name threads.

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
I doubt they clan clear the whole leaderboard, just the ones that are obvious cheaters.

i better get my play time up and score 2

G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be so stupid if they wiped it all.. They would lose so much busines.. and thanks for this post at least now we know they're trying lol

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
They won't wipe the entire scoreboard.. Just the 10th prestiges with a day played and people with 4904758037309743 score

G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exlie said:
I got 15 days does that look legit?

Wait is it legit?? and of course it does unless you modded your score or something.

N

NSJD Leet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CaRnaGe x said:
Straight From InfinityWard.com

Q: "will there be a reset of the obvious leaderboard hacks/10th prestige hacks?"[Xtremechaos1]
A: "Leaderboard maintenance is unique for each platform. On the PS3 we have much more control and have already done several wipes of the leaderboards. On the Xbox 360 it requires a bit more reliance on working with our partners at Microsoft which has been dealing with cheaters on a case by case basis. Eventually, we hope to have them all cleared off."

lol @ sig and your number of thanks

No one likes Lil Wayne and you don't post anything useful.

i will miss you

i will miss you

Autism and Alcoholism
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
NSJD Leet said:
lol @ sig and your number of thanks

No one likes Lil Wayne and you don't post anything useful.
No need to flame.

Top Bottom
Login
Register