What's new

Discussion Infinity Ward Admits to Working With Microsoft

A

AJCx5

Newbie
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Straight From InfinityWard.com

Q: "will there be a reset of the obvious leaderboard hacks/10th prestige hacks?"[Xtremechaos1]
A: "Leaderboard maintenance is unique for each platform. On the PS3 we have much more control and have already done several wipes of the leaderboards. On the Xbox 360 it requires a bit more reliance on working with our partners at Microsoft which has been dealing with cheaters on a case by case basis. Eventually, we hope to have them all cleared off."
 
P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
773
I doubt they clan clear the whole leaderboard, just the ones that are obvious cheaters.
 
P

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Messages
511
Reaction score
54
They are obviously working with microsoft they released a game on the xbox 360 and its playable on xbox live and the case has microsoft ALL over it. Man some people dont know how to name threads.
 
S

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
412
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
I doubt they clan clear the whole leaderboard, just the ones that are obvious cheaters.

i better get my play time up and score 2
 
P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
773
>MODDING BEAST< said:
i better get my play time up and score 2

Get a second xbox and start boosting for score :biggrin:
 
G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Messages
646
Reaction score
159
That would be so stupid if they wiped it all.. They would lose so much busines.. and thanks for this post at least now we know they're trying lol
 
G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Messages
1,112
Reaction score
95
They won't wipe the entire scoreboard.. Just the 10th prestiges with a day played and people with 4904758037309743 score
 
I

IKR

Enthusiast
Messages
417
Reaction score
54
I got 15 days does that look legit?
 
P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
773
Yeah seems good to me.
 
G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Messages
646
Reaction score
159
Exlie said:
I got 15 days does that look legit?

Wait is it legit?? and of course it does unless you modded your score or something.
 
M

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Messages
543
Reaction score
34
Thanks for the info, 11 days played and going up. I'm safe. :tongue:
 
N

NSJD Leet

Enthusiast
Messages
368
Reaction score
61
CaRnaGe x said:
Straight From InfinityWard.com

Q: "will there be a reset of the obvious leaderboard hacks/10th prestige hacks?"[Xtremechaos1]
A: "Leaderboard maintenance is unique for each platform. On the PS3 we have much more control and have already done several wipes of the leaderboards. On the Xbox 360 it requires a bit more reliance on working with our partners at Microsoft which has been dealing with cheaters on a case by case basis. Eventually, we hope to have them all cleared off."

lol @ sig and your number of thanks

No one likes Lil Wayne and you don't post anything useful.
 
T

The anti XGC

Autism and Alcoholism
Messages
2,568
Reaction score
1,088
NSJD Leet said:
lol @ sig and your number of thanks

No one likes Lil Wayne and you don't post anything useful.
No need to flame.
 
Top Bottom