Solved Infinity barrels

DoughBoy TST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with making regular guns into infinity. It takes 4 infinity barrels to actually make the gun act like an infinity. Does anyone have any idea what the issue might be? I only want to use one infinity barrel.
Thanks

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You need to use as many Infinity barrels as your weapon uses per shot. Example, a Norfleet consumes 3 ammo per shot so you'd need 3 Infinity barrels.

nipun99

Dead and Gone...
Reaction score
Here's another tip
Infinity is incompatible with chopper and fibber.

DoughBoy TST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you very much I will try this and report back
I tried it. With the regular gun with no added barrels, it worked. It seems that when I start adding extra barrels that the infinity no longer works. Possibly because of the added ammo from the new barrels?

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I tried it. With the regular gun with no added barrels, it worked. It seems that when I start adding extra barrels that the infinity no longer works. Possibly because of the added ammo from the new barrels?
Ammo consumption does not stack. However, if you were to add a barrel that consumes more ammo per shot than the number of Infinity barrels you have, it will not fire infinitely anymore.

DoughBoy TST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ammo consumption does not stack. However, if you were to add a barrel that consumes more ammo per shot than the number of Infinity barrels you have, it will not fire infinitely anymore.
OK, That makes sense... That's the issue that I have been having then. Thank you very much!

Top Bottom