What's new

Discovery Infinite Winter Bribes?

P

plidster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been thinking about the last rare crate glitch that involved unkinking your account etc and there you go there's a crate. I've read up about people doing it with twitch prime and getting the winter bribe crates and I believe I've found away to do it with twitch but with faster results. Unfortunately there is no automation until I find away to do so. I will get back sometime tonight when i have testing this theory.

CyberZac01

CyberZac01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been thinking about the last rare crate glitch that involved unkinking your account etc and there you go there's a crate. I've read up about people doing it with twitch prime and getting the winter bribe crates and I believe I've found away to do it with twitch but with faster results. Unfortunately there is no automation until I find away to do so. I will get back sometime tonight when i have testing this theory.
good luck bro if you need help doing this reply back

R

RefusionYT

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah tell us if it works I'd like to post a vid on it. There was a method similar to this tht was patched just be aware 
Yeah I'd bet it'd work with twitch prime

G

GeneVandenham

Reaction score
Sin$
If you need help, I’d be happy to help. I’ve been trying to find a way to efficiently glitch them and haven’t had any luck yet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register