Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1) Go into ANY god mode.
2) Get the fate & fortune punching bag.
3) Go down the slide on any map.
4) Activate punching bag.
5) Let LOADS of zombies hit you and tada, unlimited money :biggrin:
For a better understanding or to show some support check out my video tutorial :

Anyways, thanks for reading and or watching - Cam <3

Last edited:
VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't unlimited. It only lasts as long as the card does.

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Again this is well known. Also, not every got mode glitch works with this. IIRC the ones that don't let traps kill you don't work with this.

S

StormShadow804

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you can down your self on both maps in any godmode so i dont know what you meant some dont work

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some of the godmodes, the zombies may swipe but they won't hit you. This has to let them hit you (if your in god mode they won't damage you) to work.

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some of the godmodes, the zombies may swipe but they won't hit you. This has to let them hit you (if your in god mode they won't damage you) to work.
When they hit you and you don't get hurt, it's still hitting you. The glitch works.

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IT IS NOT UNLIMITED BECUASE YOU CAN ONLY REFILE YOUR DECK TWO TIMES SO YOU CAN ONLY DO IT THREE TIMES STOP CLICK BAITING AND LYING. LEARN YOUR FACTS FIRST. 
When you are in godmode you can't get down in order to get down you have to go down the slide first and you don't have to kill your self you just have to go down the slide AGAIN LEARN YOUR FACTS

camcamdan

camcamdan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IT IS NOT UNLIMITED BECUASE YOU CAN ONLY REFILE YOUR DECK TWO TIMES SO YOU CAN ONLY DO IT THREE TIMES STOP CLICK BAITING AND LYING. LEARN YOUR FACTS FIRST. 
When you are in godmode you can't get down in order to get down you have to go down the slide first and you don't have to kill your self you just have to go down the slide AGAIN LEARN YOUR FACTS
You did say "
Silent Nine 2 days ago
No hate but this is not unlimited because you can only get it three times because you can only refile your deck two times" yet you come on here and hate? I then reply "Oh yeah, I didn't realize that buddy I forgot that there was a 2 time limit." which is where I apologized and what do you mean I said go down the slide.

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In 3 decks, I got 160k. That's plenty for one game - maybe "unlimited" wasn't the word to use, but it's still a ****ton of money.

Top Bottom
Login
Register