Working Infinite Thrall Glitch w/ Bounty Farming Benefits

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Lotsa tries and no success here's my video what am I doing wrong?

You're jumping on your sparrow to early while you're sending the ghost out. Wait a little longer until he actually pops up and starts scanning the door panel.

TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to delay it once and the sparrow disappeared on me but I'll give it another go

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to delay it once and the sparrow disappeared on me but I'll give it another go

You can always go back out into the Mothyards to summon it again. Also the sparrow makes the breach easier but it's still possible to time your jump to land upon the middle of door and crouch through the window and breach that way.

TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it does still work.
ok so got er to work, best way was to basically let the sparrow disappear when ghost starts open door backtrack launch sparrow and then hop through window
its not a timing type glitch where everything has to be done fast like i thought it was initially
but yes this still works

C

cajungumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works great for solar kills in the exotic sword bounty lol. Stoke the forge on my Titan instantly recharges melee on a kill strike. Took about 35 min of punching instead of 2-3 hours of using supers on enemies. Thanks

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works great for solar kills in the exotic sword bounty lol. Stoke the forge on my Titan instantly recharges melee on a kill strike. Took about 35 min of punching instead of 2-3 hours of using supers on enemies. Thanks
Damn....wish I read this like 2weeks ago...

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use this for lots of stuff. Great place to kill time and get stuff done.

Top Bottom
Login
Register